Change Alleria hair color

She is not blood elv, why is she having blood elv color.?

Not enough immersion IMO

Give hair tentacles hair.

She had blue eyes as she don’t blood elf.

1 Like

Hmm that is correct sir,

I think in SL it will be difficult to distinguish between her and blood elv

Make her bold.

2 Likes

high elves and blood elves are the same thing, why shouldnt they share hair colors

2 Likes

People make me sad.

1 Like

She is bold.

She started studying the Void knowing full well it was risky.

That is indeed being bold.

2 Likes

Yea, while they’re at it, they should change sylvanas and the dark rangers too. Why are they so attractive while the rest of the forsaken are like zombies?

Oh and let’s not forget anduin. What is he? Paladin? Priest? Pick a class dude.

2 Likes

Makes sense, the more you dabble in the void, the more corrupted you become :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Because they are elves and the rest of them are humans. I mean you could basically say the same think about humans and elves in general :grin:

She is not a Blood elf. She is a Void/High elf. You know… the blue eyed elves on the Alliance. Found in Dalaran, Allerian Stronghold, Northernd, Isle of Thunder, Strormwind, etc.

I’m surprised you don’t know who Sylvanas’s sisters are

2 Likes

She’s not a High elf.
She’s a Void elf, remember?

I think her Void form look way cooler than her original form.
Perhaps Blizzard wanted to preserve her as a non-edgy elf in order to fit the Alliance theme.

1 Like

Thanks for correcting me. But my explanation was to show her that Blonde hair is very common amongst High elves too. That’s what I meant.

At the end of the day I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard ends up changing it. I heard Vereesa is getting Purple eyes in Shadowlands. These Windrunner sisters… always changing

Something something void change people skin and hair something.

I am not following much of the lore so sorry if wrong.

She is gold

Sorry English not my native language! I think I means Bald.

In fairness I think they were being sarcastic. Besides, we honestly don’t know which way Alleria would have jumped on the whole HighElf/Blood Elf thing, because she wasn’t even on Azeroth at the time when it became an issue. Giving her willingness to study and absorb the very cosmic powers of Entropy and Destruction it is not unreasonable to imagine that Alleria would actually have been pretty chill with draining Mana from living creatures and being a Blood Elf.

I mean she rather famously has -done- that exact thing.

And Horde. If you were a Thalassian Elf who lived in Dalaran but called themselves a Blood Elf, you’d still have blue eyes, I mean they’ve existed since Wrath, and still exist to this day.

Along with Blue eyed Blood Elves.

In Canon lore they have fel green eyes despite being Alliance, Dev’s confirmed it.

We only know what decision one of them made, Vereesa, Sylvanas was Undead by the time the decision to drain mana from living creatures was made, and Alleria simply wasn’t there at the time, but seems to have no problem with such things. I mean she drained the -Void- energies out of a sentient creature, I doubt she’d have had a problem draining Arcane out of a non-sentient creature.

Face it, Alleria would totally have went Blood Elf at the time, especially as they were Neutral and not Horde yet…

1 Like

Yeh I know, just pulling your leg :slight_smile:
Joking a bit.

Assuming she survives the 3rd war. If Sylvanas didn’t, most likely she wouldn’t. Knowing how brave Alleria is, and how many Elfs died that day, she would most likely be a Banshee or dead.

But she survived in the twisting nether for a 1000 years so I guess she might

True, she most likely wouldn’t have a problem with draining the arcane out of some living creature.

But whether she would remain with Silvermoon when they allied with the Horde?
That’s another question.
She’s was always in favor of tighter bonds with the Grand Alliance after all.
Unusual for a High Elf at the time.

This right here.

She would most likely join the Alliance with her sister. She hates orcs with her whole gut. Her Thirst for revenge and loyalty to the alliance is what got her lost for a 1000 years

Also highly likely and possible, that is true.

I mean if 90% of the species was killed during that, and given the part that the Farstriders played during it, and Alleria being a Ranger Captain, it is highly probable that Alleria would have died in that combat. Probable, but not certain.

I think that would have been her sticking point, yes. The Draining Mana bit, well, we know she doesn’t have any moral qualms about that. Allying with the Horde, ehhhh, not so much. I could probably see a Valeera situation for her, She -is- a Blood Elf, but has cast her lot in with the Alliance.

2 Likes