Change region

Hello. I moved to the Kingdom of Thailand in 2021. I have a student visa and a local bank account. An annual housing contract is also open. It is convenient for me to pay for account services in local currency - Thai baht. I try time after time to use technical support, but when uploading documents, a message pops up that “this is not possible at the moment, please try again later.” In this case, the status of the ticket changes to - resolved. I tried this a month ago and now, the problem is the same. Please help me change my region in battle.net or tell me what should I do in this situation?

If there’s a problem with uploading maybe just simply try to contact with support with using any other contact type I mean for example try to use hacked account option. Noone here is able to help u with it.

1 Like

I don’t know what caused it, but a couple of hours after writing this post, 2 months later, I suddenly managed to send the data and an hour later they changed my region oO. Thanks to all.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.