Changes to Dragonflight Paragon Bags

The players asked & Blizzard listened.

February 3, 2023

• The factions of the Dragon Isles have decided to make their overflowing supply bags more lucrative. They are now going to include some Primal Chaos, as well as rarely including a Dragon Shard of Knowledge or Bottled Essence. The tooltips of these caches will be adjusted to reflect this change in the future.

Not really.

Sure they have updated the bags. But with what? Primal Chaos which anyone who has reached Paragon already have plenty of.

The dragonshards are nice but that will be once every few bags.

I think what they should do is just put Gold into them. That will help the player afford the crafts they need to play.

I’m still skipping Paragon

3 Likes

The bags are still awful, I’ve opened one today and got 1k + the usual garbage from it, it only dropped 3 primal chaos as well which is insignificant.

1 Like

I rather have more gold then 1k in these boxes.

Atm i don’t even go pick em up instant becouse i know the reward is not even worth flying there.

1 Like

I wish they’d make their mind up get rid of the concept or make them worthwhile opening a bad bag feels terrible. Make good or get rid.

1 Like

I made a topic about this a week ago, the rewards are useless. We should have something worth our time, like a mount…toy…pet…anything collectable, not currency that we have thousands in our logs and will remain there untouched, like I have 200k of bloody cosmic flux or anima…
Respect our time and money Blizz.

2 Likes

They do respect our time by not adding low drop mounts, it’s the worste thing about paragon.

They only need to up the gold and other good stuff.

1 Like

I got my paragon mounts in SL after 2-3 tries everytime and so did many other people, they just had bad drops in prior expansions.

Say that to zereth mortis paragon mount, it’s pain and low drop to get.

I had it after about 20 boxes, not fun to grind.

Sort of.
The basis of the bag is still ‘meh’.
There’s just now a CHANCE for something kinda nice.

For now it’ll do I guess: I still haven’t had a bottled essence drop.
And I need 1 more for a gun upgrade. So I’ll be doing the WQs some more again.
In that regard this change was ‘good’.

we need more gold! what is it with their refusal to award any gold in this expansion make the dragonriding wqs daily atleast that would be on par with shadowlands daily emmisary gold

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.