Character disconnects game

Whenever I try to log in on one of my characters the game disconnects. All the others on the realm are ok. I’ve tried all the solutions listed (reset interface/WTFold/repair scan game etc) but nothing works. I’ve tried submitting a ticket and the auto response is move your character to another realm/server. All my characters have been on the same server since 2005 - why the heck would I want to move it and then pay to move it back. All I want is for someone to reset it - is that really too much to ask? If anyone has experienced this and managed to get it resolved please let me know what you did.

I believe there was an error somewhere in you submitting your ticket as the self-unstuck feature won’t realm transfer your character but only move it to a safe spot.

Unstuck Character
https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/product/wow/197/834/solution

Hi thanks for reply. When looking at the ticket it said “Will be moved to Durotar”. Me being an idiot thought that meant the realm Durotar not the zone. I have just logged in and spammed Esc when loading and the character has fallen to the ground in Silithus and is now moveable. I have no idea if my ticket solved the issue or me spamming Esc but I am so happy its back.

Well atleast you know for the feature when your characters get stuck again :>