Character transfer across accounts

So I’ve been sat reading forums for a while trying to figure out how the character transfer works and from what I gather as long as you are the owner of both accounts you can transfer a character across from one to another with the paid transfer and from what I’ve seen mounts and collections stuff don’t transfer however on my alt I have bfa and I wanted to transfer one of my characters onto it so I don’t have to buy the expansion again however I have exalted with two factions required for the allied races and have completed all the necessary steps to creating one except owning bfa on that account, when I transfer the character would it remain on the same realm just on a different wow account and also would I keep my reputation and achievements for the allied races on the character I completed them on?

Also are can allied races be made on other realms thanks

Hey Pinkij,

Most of your questions are answered in the Character Transfer support article, let me clear up a few concerns you have though.

That would be up to you. The transfer allows you to change realm and/or account. You can transfer it to your other account and stay on the same realm, or transfer it to your other account and a new realm at the same time. This is a choice you make during the transfer process.

Yes, these are tied to the character that earned them. That does not go away. :slight_smile:

Yep! :slight_smile:

I do have on more thing to point out:

Just a heads up, as you would not be able to transfer the character back right away. You cannot transfer a character from an account that has Battle for Azeroth, to an account that does not have it.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi

Thanks a lot this has cleared stuff up nicely however do I have to pay twice if I transfer a character to another account and then realm of is it one transaction?

One transaction. You pay for the transfer of the character, the cost does not change if you decide to only realm change or change account at the same time. :slight_smile:

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/Nenyasqi