Character transfer problem

Hello,

I want to transfer my mage to another realm with the character transfer option in the shop but it tells me I can only do this every 90 days but I really want to join my old guild on another server.

Can Blizzard help me out with this? The server I want to go to is Mograine with this char. aswell as my alt Stealthbarry.

Hopefully we can work this out. Thanks!

The character transfer cooldown cannot be bypassed.

Hi there Slackbarry!

So I absolutely do understand you wanting to transfer to join your old Guild, but I’m afraid that there is indeed a 90 day cooldown between transfers, and it is not something we are able to bypass.

You can find out more information here:

Yours,

Arythwinn

That means that I will be stuck there. I already left my guild and all so I will not be able to do anything with this char (not raid, not do anything productive else) because of a cool down.

I’m really not happy about this…!!!

Where can I submit a complaint?

The developers wanted to create an environment as close to the Vanilla experience… In Classic you could not transfer initially at all except for FCM’s. Heck, in Vanilla when you COULD transfer it had a cooldown of 6 months with tons of restrictions.

Therefore 3 months is reasonable.

You can sent feedback about the game through the ingame suggestion tab or post about your experience in the Classic forums.

Magical Suggestion Box