Character transfer question

Hi. I’m thinking of transferring this character to my wow 2 licence but I really need to know what her professions are and what level before I decide. I can’t remember at all. I used to check things like that on the armory but now professions don’t show.
Can you help or point me in the direction of where I could check. I don’t want to buy a month of gametime for that licence just for that, if it can be avoided.
Thank you

Since such informations (about Professions) are not displayed at Armory these days im not sure if any player can help you.

Maybe you can ask from a guildmate if you have any in your friend list to check you via the guild Roster panel if they switch to Profession points.

If you dont have any contact with your guild , the only way for you is a ticket via battle.net .

1 Like

Violetta is on the right track there as some guild mates may be able to help out if you have contact with them.

Do try to solve as much as you can without making a ticket to our support team. If you are truly stuck though, you can contact them but keep in mind that you might not always be able to get answers this way for this particular type of thing.

1 Like

Thank you both for your replies. All the characters in the guild are mine and I had no idea the guild roster would show me professions. I did look there first but obviously not well enough.
I shall investigate now. Thanks again
Edit: Well that was a revelation, the dropdown box never registered before. Thank you both (she’s an engineer!)

2 Likes

Just thought I’d update in case anyone else has a similar problem. Character services can’t be done via our account anymore so I tried to purchase the transfer from the character selection screen. It went through the motions until the last step when it said I would have to log in to complete it.
Obviously I couldn’t as wow 3 is inactive. wow2 is subbed. I made a ticket, every time I check, the time til answer has lengthened so my immediate plan will have to be delayed. Obviously I don’t want to buy £10.00 of gametime just for this it makes the transfer (to same realm) very expensive.
Maybe Blizzard could make available a 1 hour gametime option from the shop as it is no longer available online?
A bit disappointed.

If your ticket isn’t answered by tomorrow (& it’s the average time, not the time you’ll be waiting) I suggest you go here tomorrow - https://eu.battle.net/support/en/help/contact/180/ticket - where you can do phone callback or live chat.

Thanks Ananda I will do and long time no speak!
Is your luck re mounts and pets still as bad??

1 Like

Absolutely as bad :frowning:
And toys now as well.