Character Transfer Stuck

So i’ve Transferred one of my characters to a friends server, but after paying 25 euros its stuck and this message shows up: Please clear the mail from this character’s mailbox…

But the problem is i cant login because its “processing” the character transfer… BUT the transfer is stuck because of the mailbox??

So i cant do anything about that… I did make a Ticket but that is bugged out as well?? Because it keeps saying try again later…

I cant play right now :frowning:

Hopefully someone else can help me, or an GM?

BTW: the character is a Human Mage lvl 44 named Yaoni, currently on Skullflame and it was being transferred to Dragonfang…

Thanks in advance…

Hi Leixa!

This problem can occur when you initiate a transfer, and after initiating it, send the character you just transferred some mail. Always finish up any mail sending before initiating a transfer.

I’ve been told you have a ticket open already, and this will be processed as soon as possible, but for reference in-case anyone else ever runs into this problem, they can make a ticket here.

I hope you enjoy your new realm once it’s finalized!

still havent heard anything, no email, no reply to the ticket… I wanted to make antoher ticket but it keeps giving errors… it has been a few days now and i still cant play…

Hi, I have the same problem. How did you solve?

Please do not bump old threads. If you have a new issue, you should make a new thread.