Character Transferer from PVE to PVE

Hello,

i got a question, is there any reason why we cant transfer char from PVE to PVP server?

i got Tauren Druid on Nethergarde Keep where there is not 70% alliance and i want to move to Gehennas where there is a horde population a lot more, i payd for char boost and now its a hard to play becouse the horde side is dying.

will there by any free transfers again or some server merges or at least same like on retail where realms doesn’t matter and players can play along no metter where they character are

1 Like

Someone will point out soon how it was pain and suffering to level on pvp and therefore you don’t deserve to move to pvp server after having it easy.

But I think is should be possible. This would also allow people to take refuge in pve realms with a chance to move back to their old realms if balance ever gets better. Now it’s one way ticket and you might get screwed by moving to pve and seeing your realm die. Similar situation that you are facing now. Idea behind PvP realms is long dead anyway.

2 Likes

No pve andys in my server, thx.

Reroll

The answer is short, when I levelled my warrior on a pvp server, I wasn’t able to complete quests in stv and badlands due to constantly getting ganked, however when I levelled the same class on a pve server a could watch tv while doing it.

So if you don’t go through the levels getting ganked, why should you be allowed to transfer at max level and gank others leveling up?

2 Likes

So you plan on leaving an Alliance PvE server to play on a Horde PvE server.

Makes sense.

I understand you, on PVP its a lot harder to lvlup your class, but the main think is, lots of realms are now dead or its not equal with races, 6000 ali on 1000 horde is realy bad, and im not the type of guy who is going in low lvl zones and waiting for other players…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.