Character untargetable (Vision of target obscured)

Hi,

I’ve had an issue for the last two days where my character seems to be untargetable by other (friendly) players. I have done a number of dungeon runs at 60 and the healers have not been able to cast single target heals on me. AOE stuff seems to work. I have tested dueling a friend and they also cannot target me to cast spells. Is this a known bug? Any help would be appreciated.

2 Likes

i have the exact same issue mate, did you find a fix?

Same problem.

Same problem here.

After two days of it I luckily seemed to just come back into phase with the rest of the group whilst in Sanguine depths. Hopefully it’s the same when I log back in. My teamate said he received an error ‘Vision of your target is obscured’ at the time, so maybe this will help somebody solve the problem

did you problem start in sanguine depths mate?

It didn’t - I think the issue was there since levelling as I levelled with a friend and I was often phased from him at weird points and it affected quests being finished (we often had to leave party and abandon quests to finish them again).

Same issue here, can confirm that is probably Sanguine Depths proccing that for me too (I got logged out in the area where you fall down to the boss before a server restart). Still unresolved, opened a ticket.

Hello.
I was experiencing this issue after doing Sanguine Depths right before the server restarts last night. When you enter the area of the third boss in Sanguine Depths there’s some sort of phasing/obscuring of vision that gets put on all the players, since I disconnected in this area I suppose the aura stuck on me after logout, however I was in contact with costumer support (the name of the support rep was Zhamadur, creds to this person for being patient and helping) and after finding this post I went back into Sanguine Depths and killed the third boss and the aura that’s not an aura dropped and I was once again targettable/no longer obscured from vision.

Tldr; Go into Sanguine Depths, kill the third boss and you should phase back.

2 Likes

I was also just informed by the same costumer support rep that it is in fact an invisible aura that causes this, so you can also make a ticket and ask for it to be removed.