Character voice volumes still is to low

Came here to write that the character voice volume by other players, are still to low.

Since 9.2 patch came, when you want to hear another players race speak, do like /silly or /Laugh. You could hear it fine, its all good. But since then it has been way low. And you need to turn the volume to extreme just to hear something.

Either bring it back as it was, or make it an option. So you can decide if you want it high or low. Why im talking alot about this, its beacuse this is one of the main thing i love about Wow. Hearing stupid /jokes from example an pandaren as someone else plays, or an Blood elf jokes.

I wont stop until this somehow solves.

I see from your original thread at GD that you’ve been making bug reports. It may be a low priority issue and therefore not assigned manpower to fix until it does.

You’re free though to keep creating bug reports through the ingame menu as CS doesn’t forward nor handle bug reports. This will keep the problem up to date at the relevant people’s radars for an eventual fix.

I see, thanks for the reply. I just hope it gets fixed in the future

1 Like

I have the same problem! Just started WoW again after 2 years of abstinence and got really annoyed, that I can hear my character making jokes/train/flirt/etc, but barely any other character.

I loved that feature and miss it so bad. Pleeeeease anyone fix it. <3