Checkmarks for new characters

So I do have a bit of a completionist fetish and with new characters, I feel bad for not having all the flight points or explored all the zones. I also feel the need to complete the class order campaign because if I dont, I think I am always missing something (glad I can forget about the Garrison, phew). What are some things you guys always make sure to do on your new toons?

Back in Legion I went back on all my alts to get the garrisons up to level 3 including upgrade of most of the buildings to level 3, except menagerie because I don’t wanna bother with pet battles and shipyard because I don’t wanna do 50 treasure missions. I will also do garrisons on the new bfa alts but later. Only because I want each character to have it’s own garrison customized to him.

I’ve done all the class campaigns in Legion but I will redo the first 4 chapters on new characters because the titles aren’t account wide.

The thing I do when I reach the max level is the transmog(I don’t bother mogging gear while leveling, this allows me to look at some of the new looks blizzard made for leveling.) and gearing to “decent” ilvl. I also go and unlock the 3 outposts.

I don’t bother redoing the same stuff I already did on my main if it doesn’t “reward” me with anything new.

I do a few things, create Heirlooms, send them some gold and enchants, then use the books that give you a flightpoint in each zone. Nothing else.

Completing class quests is a must, even if low level and not so good rewards. I want to know the stories and at least in the old days they would give essential class spells and abilities.

Otherwise I just mail my new character some gold to get a good start.

I usually send myself at least 6-7 bags and unlock as many bank slots as I can :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.