Choosing main Tank - DK / warrior / pally

I leveled a prot warrior (Kyrian), paladin (Venthir) & BDK(Venthir). I’m having a hard time deciding which one I’m going to main. I exclusvely want to do PvE.

Something that worries me is end-game as a BDK due to his playstyle & lowest amount of armor, both baseline and with Active Mitigation up. After all, I cannot heal back up from a lethal strike if I am dead (#Red Thirst) . Also my guildmates said that in m+ its a pain for the healer, movility/kiting & some agro issues. What is your experience? I am also undecided between Necrolord & Venthir

“Which tanking spec do you enjoy playing the most? The answer to this question is the answer to your question.” Then BDK > ( Pally = Warrior )

People say I am indecisive. I can neither approve nor Deny this fact

Personally i enjoy Blood tanking but i would say my fav is prot paladin.

Why don’t you play all 3 for a week each and then decide, enjoyment is subjective and my fav won’t be yours.

1 Like

blood is much better in m+ than before in 9.0, however still has the issue of aoe agro if ur team is bursting non stop.

for raids it doesnt really matter, however i would sugest blood as its great for predicatble dmg like in bosses.
but tbh, all tanks are fine for “non mythic” raiding.

1 Like

BDK is stronger defensively now in m+ but still does way less damage than pretty much any of the 5 other tank specs.

1 Like

9.1 prot paladin feels great. Good damage, good support. Only problem is that nothing really has changed. Only gear.
BDK is fine, just different playstyle. Lackluster talents.
I would say this patch favors paladin since they are really good as off-tanks with sacrifice and word of glory.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.