Chronic Nostalgia Disorder

Common symptoms:

• Desire to play 15 year old content
  • Thinking said content was actually better
  • Thinking said content will somehow kill current relevant content
  • Migraines
13 Likes

We need threads complaining about classic about as much as we need threads complaining about retail.

1 Like

This troll post is very low effort and I’m offended by that.

1 Like

You fforgot one more

• Thinking this is merly because they listened to the fans but its just that its an action against private servers whom where buggy af, and on top of that, it had no subscription model for pservers XD

What’s the prognosis, doc?
Can it be cured or we lost them all forever?

Just went through FF8 and used half of my time played, playing Triple Triads. I had a blast! Think classic will be the same, quite fun to play.

Sylvanas will be stripped down to a thong and everyone will be back

2 Likes

ALl the more reason for us Tauren to leave the horde and possible join the ‘third’ faction that may come in next expansion, or so, rumours are. Take it with grain of salt :stuck_out_tongue:

Neverwinter night 2 is an old rpg.
Dragon age is an old rpg.
Both are beter then most modern rpg’s.

Same can be said about any game gerne these day’s.

It isnt just retail that is lacking.
All modern games are lacking.
It is why so many want to retrogame.

When games where games and not interactive movies with political messege’s.

And yes i know this is a troll post i just wanted to complain how lacking modern day games are.

1 Like

All hail to Nude Lady :smiling_imp:

A dose of could hard reality when classic releases. That should cure it.

Seriously. once people see the character models. The lame blocky textures. The bland old zones and grindy quests, they will be heading for the exit.

2 Likes

Or once they see the fun classes, the good stories, the world instead of quest zones they might stay?
I agree with you that bfa is pretty but the gameplay is just dull.

If it works hey I don’t judge giggity :sunglasses:.

As effective as this potent remedy can be it might take several weeks or months before we can observe a statistically proven results…

I am hopeful we will not be denied to read through all stages of acceptance, but it is understable most patients would rather eat their hats that confirm their new found love for retail.

2 Likes

Because it might hurt their pride having to admit they might have been wrong.

2 Likes

Well, yes… :relieved:

Seriously, why do you care OP? it really reminds of this comic strip:

https://i.imgur.com/t3aCgmY.jpg

Speaking from personal experience because my sin is pride and I can be a prideful bastard sometimes.

There’s a few good quest lines but most are dull and come to an abrupt end with no follow up story even now.

I’m not a fan of the faction conflict story, especially being Alliance, but the story telling is much more refined that it was back then.

While people may not like World Quests (now), there was no end game open world content except grind, grind, grind.