Chronic Nostalgia Disorder

Try to post sh*t. I cannot even type the japanese “I love you” because it contains this word inbetween. Forums won’t post you specific words.

So … please.

I agree.
We shoud be getting good games.
We arent and that is sad.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I think doctors need to prepare for the influx of customers. Many will need a prescription for antidepressants.

So what? I would continue to play ES:Morrowind or DAoC if they still exist :roll_eyes:

Oh, my, how dare someone think some other way that you amirite? Shock and horror!

Sounds more like massive salt influx disorder on your behalf. :woman_shrugging:

You seriously have 2.5k posts and have missed these threads? :man_facepalming:

Yes but rather than respect that the other side has their own preferences the vocal people from both sides are trying to score points against eachother as to what is better and its all coming down to condescending put downs.

I have no problem with this, you doing what you want is nothing to do with the point I made. I was pointing out that people from both sides have become nasty to each other over their own gaming preferences whether that be classic or retail.

You do you, it’s your life and I won’t tell you what to do.

I never mentioned that I cared what others do in game, once again the point is about the attitudes between the 2 sides.

Your reply to me is almost like you haven’t actually read my post.

No way! You’ve somehow brought this up as a reply to my post which describes nothing about caring what others play. :man_facepalming:

And I never told you or anyone else not to. Misinterpreting what I said is your issue here.

I saw some threads that were requesting classic servers, but I also saw hostile responses to them. But you wrote it that they were spammed all the time. if there is some content that doesn’t interest me, like endlef Helf thread QQs I don’t visit them. It’s simple as it is.

Oh like OP?

I don’t know why did you need to respond to mine. When Originally my stance was about letting people stuff they want to do.

Now you’re acting condescending I was not reffering to you but to OP.

More like you taking personally my general response regarding OP’s and that nelf. As you know I was originally replying to them.

I’ll most probably just keep it to myself and either continue to play or stop.

I get nothing out of telling others I think what they like is rubbish, I got friends/family with hobbies I think are weird but if it keeps them happy then I’m happy too.

1 Like

Not once did I say they were spammed all of the time, context is important. You can’t create words I never said in order to create an argument. I’m done replying to you after this post.

Yes like the OP.

You quoted me and wrote a reply, how am I to determine that it wasn’t meant for me when you haven’t indicated so?

Yes I was condescending, that’s the result of your failure to differentiate your reply from my quote by actually stating that. If you had put this before the quote this would have ended differently…

If you quote someone and reply they will think that the reply was to them as in almost every case this is true.

Your failure to structure your post properly made it look like that was for me, that’s a you problem.

You’re making issue out of nothing, and taking stuff wayyy too personally. I’ll leave it be then as it became pretty pointless by now.

Yes but BFA is an old game. To be factlyy clear it has been renamed about 7 times prior to it became BFA :wink:

1 Like