Class HP needs to be adjusted in Shadowlands!

I mean ,it is kind of silly to see a big buffed warrior have the same health bar as those little rogues.

4 Likes

Those little rogues ate their veggies.

13 Likes

Yet warriors take much less physical damages than rogues with their plate armour. It’s fine

There’s an issue with HP but it’s different than rogues having the same amount of hp than a fury warrior : it’s the scaling.

We went from 20k hp lvl110 in greens to almost 500k in one expansion. That’s far too big.

5 Likes

my 440 ilvl hunter has 340k HP, meanwhile people with 470 have 540k.
30 ilvl gives 200k extra HP lol

6 Likes

Arm’s do not have permanent leech with a retard dmg or any 100% avoid ability and their only stun is a talnet. Who does pure physical damage except warrior in pvp. so the plate is garbage against any dots and bleeds or spell which everyone have. However from your 0 rating i can see how you have no clue on what im talking about. Tbh if you knew anything about challenge you wouldn’t be a dh. why an extra hp for a warrior is something can give the pvp gamer an issue. I cant see any reason why not if he doesnt have any heals and it fits 100% with the fantacy of a warrior game play like every game in the world. Warrior having the same hp with a dh and rogue is just sad. They aint even half of their mobility or ability to escape.

2 Likes

pretty much I am sitting at 504 hp unbuffed, and whit a spirit beast at 540 whit no other buffs, hitting arround 580 when buffed easily.

healt is actualy one huge issue why pvp is in a state as it is now, combine huge healt pools whit corruptions, and anyone who is not over 450 is just pure canonfodder now. and not even bothering to think of high end tanks and healers lol.

3 Likes

So a gnome warrior should have less HP while a tauren warrior more HP even from you?

How about gnome locks? XDDD

yup, Twillight Devastation coming from someone with 500k+ is gonna hurt my Hunter.

1 Like

Oh my, look at that ! This weekend post was in fact a QQ post from a PvP player.

How unexpected

How is this related to your op ?

Yet you see, this thread of yours wasn’t about PvP. Didn’t expect you to be unable to properly explain yourself.

Was it really so hard to just admit that you were here to QQ because a bully rogue destroyed you in arena ?

=> Makes a post which has no link to PvP
=> Receive an answer which has no link to PvP
=> Complains about PvP balance

Really wonder how you expected anyone to understand you. And even now that I know what you’re talking about this is even more ridiculous.

Explain that to the gladiators and mythic raiders playing DH. I’m sure they would be interested to know how you consider them purely out of their class.

Once again a childish attempt to try to justify your incoherent point.

There’s that thing called balance but as you playing PvP I’m not sure if you ever heard of it.

You are trying to justify that arms deserve a hp buff because… You don’t get broken CDs like rogues ? That would make sense if you didn’t already had an extremely reliable dmg output.

Arms is far from being trash in PvP, why would you deserve any kind of buff while other specs have been struggling for the whole xpack ?

Lol seriously ? Havoc dashes are slowed by slows unlike heroic leap and they have no slows unless they waste a talent for it.

The only mobility advantage havoc has over war is that we can fly around but you can easily run away from a DH with a warrior. (Just hamstring the havoc until he backflips and you’re good to go, easy)

2 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/686003235999449198/696215042466775040/20200405_062928.jpg

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/686003235999449198/696215042898657311/20200405_062914.jpg

Please tell me you’re joking.

6 Likes

He doesn’t even know his own class. It is not like im gonna waste time feeding his ignorant about classes.

Yes, the gap is way too much.

Please try to run away with a havoc from a warrior with his 2 charges, his leap, his slows and maybe his charge on execut if he took the PvP talent as fury. He has all the tools he needs to keep a dh in melee range, or run away if needed.

Same as leap has twice the range of fel rush, can’t be slowed and can be talented to give 70% ms and 30sec cd iirc. Only way to counter this would be meta on a 5min cd, which takes away most of your burst. But then again, warrior has the tools to either catch-up or slow the havoc & run away.

Don’t come around complaining about a spec which has no issues running around either. A dk, pala or caster may have the right to complain about havoc mobility but a warrior doesn’t.

The item level gap is too high. What ilvl did we start with at around level 120? Its not even 300 but lets call it 300 just so we can do that math easier since 120x2,5=300

So the item level avarage for each level would be your level x 2.5
Level 1 = 2.5 ilvl
level 5 = 12.5 ilvl
level 50 = 125 ilvl
level 100 = 250 ilvl
level 120 = 300 ilvl

Lets see some loot tables, gonna see raids for comparison.
Uldir normal = 355 ilvl
Battle for Dazar Alor normal = 385 ilvl
Crucible of Storms normal = 395 ilvl
The Eternal Palace normal = 415 ilvl
Nyalotha normal = 455 ilvl.

Not even counting other difficulties.

Even the starting point is too high but lets exclude that for a moment. Maybe instead of going 355-385-395-415-455, we could go 355-360-365-370-375 so we would go from 150k hp level 120 to 200k hp lvl 120 or something like that.

The other difficulties for 355 would give 356-357-358-359. Dont worry, people would still do them. its still an upgrade before the next raid comes live.

My opinion. Feel free to criticize.

Edit: I realise I went off topic with this one. Sorry.

1 Like

The warriors movement abilities are all either directed at a location (leap) or at a target (charge, execute charge) while the demon hunter can freely rush in a direction. You can LoS the warrior around a pillar in Arena and he won’t be able to charge you. He will have to waste his leaps to get into LoS and by that time you can just rush around the pillar again.

The approach of kiting a warrior as a demon hunter should be to LoS him around pillars, not to be “faster” and run away in the open space.

But yeah this thread wasn’t actually PVP related :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m okay with health being relatively the same.

What I would find silly, warriors having more Agility than a rogue.

Its like in legion where we more then doubled dps each tier.
Like EN M ursoc was about 300k dps requirement, M Nh Krosus was 600k if you wanted to beat right at enrage, Star agur Mythic was like 7-800k you needed.
Then Tomb was was people needing like 1,4/1,5M dps or so average atleast(looking at methods vid)
And M atnorus had people doing up to and over 2M dps.

1 Like

Iv always said this, they let things scale to rapidly what’s the point in squishing stats all the time if they let them grow so quick.

its what happends when you have (lets say 6 or 7) tiers of loot… normal, heroic mythic and their pathetic forced esport m+ dungeons. then LFR, normal, heroic and mythic raids…

there are so many levels of content, all having to have their own level of gear. with gear resets every few months adding another 6-7 tiers of loot and ilvl’s on top of the ones before.

This is a direct results of blizzard pandering to all new groups of people over time. from top teamplayers to people who want big rewards from simply logging in.

And this is not a problem that is gonna go away, because the only way to fix it, would be to remove most gear tiers,like make LFR a guided tour for story with no reward and remove most of the difficulties in dungons and raids.

But also to make gear much harder to obtain like in the past. Today you simply just sign or teleport to the dungons, and when dungeons nowadays takes 20-30mins(your mileage may vary) from group formation to you kill the last boss to complete there will be way to much loot floating around. which again exacerbate how quickly you gear up and severely speeds up the power creep, which then also helps creating the need for more tiers of loot.

You mean the 2 charges that need a target?

Ah right, let me talent into specific mobility so I can run away from a DH that doesn’t need any talents.

:joy:

1 Like