Class leaders Battle Royale

Just a bit of fun really as I’m bored.

So let’s say the Archmage, Deathlord, Highlord, Netherlord, Slayer… you get the jist; all of them enter a brawl. Who do you think comes out on top? And who gets obliterated first? You can speak canonically, or just speculatively if you like. I want to see people’s thoughts.

They’d probably all get obliterated at the same time as the magics clash into an uncontrollable vortex of doom.

Months later, the slayer will come back from the twisting nether and claim he’d have easily killed them all himself like the edgelord he is.

1 Like

Well, all the melees will just melee train the Netherlord because his mobility sucks the most and he has no bubbles or anything, so we can definitely say the warlock gets KOd first.

1 Like

Currently. Dark Rangers are better than all the others with how OP Sylvanas is :smiley:

1 Like

Just imagine what her power level would have become if instead of breaking the Helmet, she had put it on her head and become the new Lich Queen…probably over 9000 :stuck_out_tongue:

in fact, I was really surprised Sylvanas managed to resist and didn’t do it…when the Helmet is in her hands in the cinematic, you can hear a soft whisper coming from it, so it was probably Ner’zhul wanting her to wear it…which she could have done at that point actually, even if she had a pact with the Jailor for the souls, she could have betrayed him and just become a Lich Queen if she wanted to and screw the Shadowlands lol, I’m really surprised she didn’t do it but I guess she has greater plans for herself than even being Lich Queen and for the whole world

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.