Class Trial stuck on processing for hours (broken)

So I can’t create any Class Trial characters on my account, when I create one it is stuck on Processing for hours. Tried it on different servers, classes, races with no succes. Is the service broken again right now?

So I can’t create any Class Trial characters on my account, when I create one it is stuck on Processing for hours. Tried it on different servers, classes, races with no succes. Is the service broken right now or are there any solutions to fix this?

There is a limit to how many Class Trial characters can be made in a given time period, so if you have been making multiple characters, even if they’ve ultimately been deleted, that may be what you’re running into. If not, please open a ticket so one of our Game Masters can take a look.

I had it with the first Character, not like I was making new ones the whole time. Service was broken last year as well, probably got fixed with a hotfix:

Also I DID submit a ticket already, in which I was told to report it on the Bug Report forum US. Which I can’t because I need a +lvl 10 character on US to submit a bug. The EU doesn’t have a bug report forum.

Any solution to this?

I can’t create any trial class characters as well they are all stuck at “processing…”
I haven’t create any trial class chars for a year, so this wouldn’t be a problem.

1 Like