Class Tuning Incoming

Thank you for this. Enhancement is supposed to be a consistent pressure spec, not a ret pala copy. Top change!

1 Like

I said the same thing in another thread, they also said it is correct. All they want is to run down warlocks.

Most people are skipping this, which is pretty important.

4 Likes

Imagine balancing classes based on experience from random BGs and solo shuffle lmao clueless devs

2 Likes

those frost mage changes are pretty pog. Sustain was bad outside glacial, too much with glacial, the cast on snowdrift had too much ramp up indeed, the spec has to cast enough as it is

2 Likes

no one is complaining about anti magic nerf, they should however nerf spellwarden instead thats the op counter to magic, the only thing we need reverted is death strike nerfs

2 Likes

It was a double nerf, i hope they buff it with the next tuning.

what would need to be nerfed from affliction to adress the healing in your opinion?

Harvester of souls and some Drain Life talents.

Death Strike needed a nerf, but this is a bit much, considering they are also nerfing will of the necropolis at the same time… Should have been something like 30%.

DH+lock nerfs are a joke, but since they are gonna hotfix some more stuff a week later before ssn starts, maybe they will take some more action. Other than that, game looks promising. :pray:

Agreed. They shouldn’t have nerfed SL, should’ve nerfed DL talents. Enhance is doing like 3x of Demo’s healing. DL talents would target Aff better.

1 Like

I hope they revert that nerf or make it Affliction only.

Lol they literally doing with DKs same crap they did in SL… They never learn.

2 Likes

For people like me how don’t like that spell great

looks good for me

abomination limb legit shouldn’t even exist, what a toxic ability, that spear and convoke being carried over is one of the only things that annoys me in this expansion

2 Likes

Convoke feels pretty okay with no covenant enhancers. Abom Limb was absolutely horrible though.

bations spear is even more disgusting tbh

1 Like

HAHAHAHA no way no way no way , don’t tell me there is not a single DH nerf :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Holy moly what the hell are those devs smoking :rofl:

Wdym? They nerfed them twice. 10% Hunt damage nerfed and less Fodder to the Flame procs, so burst and defensives nerfed by quite a bit.