Class tuning

It took them three tournaments and about 8 month (or more?) to understand that rdruids are op. Better later than never though.

3 Likes

I see. My clever plan to level up a druid played out well. Deed is done.

6 Likes

Nerfing trident is like beating a dead horse they should finally nerf harbinger and leviathan instead

2 Likes

Yay more cancer rmx.
Played 37 games 14 rmx 9tsg 1 rogue/ele rest DH/dk

2 Likes
https://i.imgur.com/VPnEJFa.png

I feel you.

Wait this is not all right?

It is lol
10char

That’s it! Next time disaster starts to emerge please, as a contingency start leveling without hesitation!

maybe 8 months from now :slight_smile:

There are no hpala changes?

omg finally demo warlock will be top tier!!!

1 Like

still no oblivion spear or levithans lure fix lmfao

Been waiting for that. I am playing with Arcane Mage this whole expansion :slight_smile:
But 6% is probably insignificant.

Hello Blizz :slight_smile: when we nerf destro. hello HELLO HeLlO ?

As always, these are not necessarily final numbers until we’ve completed our testing of the changes, and if we add any more tweaks or adjust the numbers further, I’ll update this thread. Ultimately, you’ll see these adjustments in our regularly-updated hotfixes blog post tomorrow.

Yeah, suck my dick Blizzard. The fuc’k you are testing. You’re rubbing your balls on your keyboards while you lose more and more subs and players.

3 Likes

i will wait for another 8 months for any enhance changes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

it’s like they are punishing enhance because THEY made him OP for a few months :smiley:

Is that one any good now? I suppose I should try it out the next time I play arenas, then. Thanks! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.