Classes are too simple now

Oh look, it’s another QQ post from this clueless guy… :joy:
People should really stop feeding the OP and just maybe the OP will stop embarrassing themselves.

If you press only 3-4 buttons on any class, then I don’t want you in my group, you must be terrible.

The main problem is they made so many passive talents better than the actives. A passive talent should NEVER be more powerful than an active on the same row.

1 Like

You can keep on making excuses why the game is too easy, but your profile speaks words and I simply cannot believe you really know what you are doing. I don’t recognize this 4 button rotation at all.

But if you are playing to maximum potential now you do exactly the same. The days of endlessly spamming the same rotation until the boss dies ended after Cata.

Now it is a case of if X procs then press Y, if on cooldown, or Z if Y is on cooldown.

It’s a game. It’s not meant to be just for elitists… It’s for all people, all ages. Make it complicated and you leave those with disabilities out in the cold.

1 Like

As I replied before, you have no experience to claim this. Stop making a fool of yourself here

I think i have like 10-15 abilities i use almost every pull, dont understand these 3 button claims :thinking:

1 Like

“Classes are too simple now”

A thread by Vinzora, a Demon Hunter

it is an exaggeration of the filler abilities like frostbolting all the time to get procs. Or on a healer you only spam lifebloom, rejuv and wild growth (or holy shock, flash of light, light of dawn, or riptide, surge, chain heal).

Obviously we use a lot more abilities, and the use of these abilties at the right time make the player a good one.

Even if it’s just a game I don’t think many people only use 4 buttons. Probably not less than 10. I have around 30-40 for most chars.

And I wonder what makes a person think a game is better when 40 buttons are being used? I have played hardcore path of exile which was quite difficult in endgame content, and you only had to use a couple of buttons there.

A little offtopic, but try that game if you have some free time. It’s excellent and very suited for the more hardcore player.

Those type of games, Neverwinter Nights, Diablo, Titan Quest etc etc aren’t necessarily about the gameplay as much as they are about building your character right in the background though.

I’d say the same about vanilla / TBC era WoW, it was more about juggling the various stats but in the raid you ended up just spamming 1-2 buttons(literally).

But then again even with the simplification of stats like agil and int(which no longer provide anything but AP) we still sim our characters more than ever so that sort of ‘character building’ complexity exists even in modern WoW while also packing the complexity of properly managing your rotation.

Guess what I’m trying to say is that OP and anyone who thinks like him are just full of sh!t, and just want to dislike WoW for whatever reason.

Not exactly, but it’s certainly a lot better. I think most BfA bosses would be plenty interesting without any rotation whatsoever, yeah.

Guys, please, before replying:
CHECK THE OP’S NAME

It’s like hitting the wall. Really. He makes thread where he whines about something, then he respond only to few posts to keep up the flame, ignores the rest with valid points and makes another thread usually starting with “Why…”. Be smarter than him.

E: AAAAAAAAAAAAAND NEXT ONE: Island expeditions should be pvp only

2 Likes

What does my post have to do with this? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

because op is a constant forum spammer. Verdill put it perfectly

Then link OP’s post, not my reply :slight_smile:

Oh, sorry :smiley: Didn’t know link will lead to your post xD Ummm have a nice day? :stuck_out_tongue:

I too long back to the days where we used 12 spells in a rotation, oh wait, that never happened. PvE rotations have never been pressing alot of spells and today we use more spells than Vanilla etc. In PvP we use alot more spells.

I looked up some rotations from WOTLK aswell, and this is for fire mage:

[Scorch] → [Living Bomb] → spam [Fireball] or [Frostfire Bolt] → [Pyroblast]

yup, very complex! /s

This forum likes giving notifications about these kind of things, which are quite annoying if they are unrelated :smile: