Classes are too simple now

Inb4 Vinzora’s thread “Why taurens are weak?”

1 Like

+1.

Peoole confuse spellbook size with rotation complexity.

Mages have a huge spellbook in classic, they use one spell on repeat.

There is no direct relationship between how many abilities your spellbook had in older wow and your rotation.

I will lsay though, our spellbook are smaller nowadays, but we actually use most of what’s in it. I know which version I prefer.

The “press 4 buttons” meme needs to die. No class (maybe except DH, but doubtful) can do this and perform properly. Any schmuck can spam 1 button, but see how much output you generate.

Even as my horrendously crippled WW spec, I use regularly:
Tiger palm
Blackout kick
Rising sun kick
Rushing jade wind
Reverse harm
Chi burst
Spinning crane kick
Whirling dragon punch
Fists of Fury

That’s not even considering essences, and other CDs like SEF etc. Or where I use supporting abilities in groups like dispels, paralysis.

1 Like

Get your DH out of starting area, mon

I’ve played DH in Legion at 110,but as veng. Hence why I said “maybe but doubtful”. I know havoc has a simple core rotation but I assume their talents mix it up a bit. I’m not under the impression it’s just Demons Bite and Chaos Strike though. I just don’t know enough about the spec to say for sure. The only abilities that deal dmg if know of theirs are DB, CS, BD, EB, meta, dash and glaive lol.

If you pick passives as any spec in the game you will get simple core rotation.
The issue with DH is that it’s passives are BiS.

Same for frosty DK, which is arguably the closest thing to a “4 button spec”, as once BoS is up, you don’t press it again, it’s simply OBLITERATE OBLITERATE OBLITERATE and sadly this is the best way to max your dps.

I just wish DH were more races as I loved veng tanking style and feel (admittedly it was whacko overtuned in Legion) but I can’t stick with elves. Even if veng is weak now, it was hell fun. All those slicing sounds!

Vengi rotation is as hard as havocs.
But my wild guess is that the difficulty in BfA comes from content, not specs.

As it probably should be.

Have you heard some 420 ilvl ppl who claim that mythic dungeons are not available to them?
And do you seriously think Blizz would be ready to lose on these subs to please you?
Or OP, if you aren’t his supporter.

I wouldn’t know man. Never been to that website and never looked up rotation stuff. I like to figure that stuff out for myself and if that means I’m not performing at the best possible level, then that’s fine with me. :innocent:

Wierd flex. Maybe it’s “lost In translation” but I have no idea why you’re squaring the whole 420 ilevel to appease casuals on me. Check my ilevel and where I got my items from chap. I’m very clearly not mythic avoidant.

I honestly love DH, especially vengeance. Main reason I’m slowly moving to survival hunter, is because DH are limited to a subsection of elves. The class itself is awesome, but I’m Forsaken at heart.

1 Like

Smelly and rotten to the core? :kissing_heart:

I think people might be using those 2-3 buttons, just it is the same people, who are surprised when find someone else with their gear and ilevel doing twice as much.

Some guy did a sim for BM simming it weaving in disenchanting mid fight as part of the rotation and it was barely a dps loss.

It has earned that stigma for a reason.

Well that stigma wasn’t the point of my post.
My point was that I often use more than 4 buttons when I’m playing. That’s all.

No, but I am in a rotten mood

Awwwww. /hug

So I’m not the only one who noticed that.

Ummm no? :stuck_out_tongue: They are not boring to play, problem lies with their power nicely packed into Avenging Wrath and outside of wings they hit like wet noodles. I actually like that my main isn’t overpowered and that pumps up my will to play. I have lots of utilities for my teammates.

Well if you look at blood elves, then they also look like wet noodles.

Wet Noodles have never been sexier!

1 Like