Classic characters profile pictures

My previous topic on this issue has been closed by “”“moderators”"" for no reason so I have to post again.
Character profile pictures updates on this forum are seemingly absolutely random. some of my characters still have gear from months ago on their pictures, despite having the updated guild names, and some have neither of those updated. Manually triggering the update seems to be impossible, no amount of logging out and in to the forum helped and likely won’t help.

spoiler

this whole thing shows once again how delusional and detached blizzard is, they would rather close a genuine technical issue topic to elate the forum nolifers that reply to every thread with their completely irrelevant posts in pursuit of upvotes, than actually try and solve the problem

please don’t reply if you have nothing to say

1 Like

The level numbers do update, once you log out then back in again but the pictures don’t seem to.

I’d expect this thread to be moved to the TBCC forums so they don’t have to answer it.

Hi there Tragedienne
Your previous thread was closed as the language used in it broke the forum Code of Conduct. This one is borderline as we can indeed read what you say in spoiler tags, but I digress

Slow updates on the Classic character forum profiles is unfortunately a know issue that is being investigated at the moment but has no immediate fix right now.
There are many things you can try in order to encourage an update:

1. Log out of the forums, clear your cookies and cache on your browser, then log back in.

2. Reset your password. Even if you’ve done it before you made the ticket, or if you us the same password, this can help.

If these don’t work, unfortunately the only other choice is to wait. The characters will be updated, but it can take a long time to happen, and this is something outside of Game Master control.

Hopefully that explains the situation a little :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like how you say

and then end it with a

Also imagine being so upset over your character’s picture, y’all classic people look like minecraft character anyways, why does it matter?

2 Likes

Translation: Please don’t reply unless you are agreeing with me.

1 Like

With the answer provided, this thread has already started going off the rails and I think it’s best to close it off here.