Classic Era free transfers not working?

I’m trying to move my character from Zandalar Tribe (dead and unconnected realm) to Firemaw, but it seems only free transfers from SoM servers are working at the moment? When I click “Transfer realm” nothing shows up in the destination box. Manually typing “Firemaw” does not help either.

3 Likes

I am also having problems. Trying to move my Season of Mastery character from Kingsfall to Classic Era Hydraxian Waterlords but that realm is not possible to select. Are the EU transfers still buggy?

1 Like

The FCT on era don´t work at the moment. Not sure, why. They were closed some weeks ago and not reopened yet.

Unfortunately there won´t be any FCT from SoM to era beside the ones to Firemaw and Pyrewood.
The only thing you can do is, sending your char(s) to Pyrewood and then use the PCT

Noticed this to. Trying to move this guy from Shazzarah to Firemaw.

3 Likes

Same here. I will try my self

Where did you see that Classic Era transfers were limited to Firemaw and Pyrewood?

Just try!

Had the same problem as OP, opened a ticket and had my char transferred, do the same mate. Took quite some time to get response but not extremely long, was pleasantly surprised

3 Likes

not for me

confirming this too, pretty annoying to say the least

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.