Classic Era now has a very real problem likely to once again destroy faction balance

Players of your nobility and fortitude are the reason I subscribe. To think that there are still those who so selflessly devote their time to monitoring the lower levels for inappropriate questing and swiftly penalizing such offensive behavior restores my faith in the server. Truly, you are an inspiration to us all.

You have a whole world in your head alone.

Touch grass, reroll and chose “normal”.

1 Like

Please, gift us with more of your wit and wisdom. How did we ever discuss things without you?

Apparently, you don’t need me except for subscribing I guess…

More seriously, unfair wpvp is part of the game. No other game provides a similar experience. All I’m saying is that if that tiny part of the game bothers you that much, there are other realms available fitting your expectations. If you do enjoy wpvp but in a fair and balanced way, normal server can provide that. I know people who engage in wpvp in normal server where they mutually agree to unflag themselves.

That should be in a text book as a perfect example of passive-aggressiveness.

2 Likes

Such discerning analysis! Humbled are we in the presence of a virtuoso who can divine ‘passive aggression’ couched in mere pleasantry.

Let’s return to the main discussion.
PVE servers are nearly empty, leaving core activities impossible - without population, groups/trade/economy suffer.

Is that all you know how to do, Troll?

The more alliance, the more meat on the table for me.

Keep em coming

I would disagree on this.

Alliance side on the PvE cluster has plenty of activity and a ton of levelers as well. Firemaw numbers? No. But still alive and kicking.

Horde side is more akin to what Era used to be a year ago. Small, tight knit community with 2 guilds raiding Naxx weekly. Again here, and based on my past experience in Era, you could also get most things done albeit with a more extensive networking effort, making friends, allies, etc.

Not that I want to divert anybody away from your main point. Just saying that the PvE cluster is most certainly not empty.

4 Likes

guy with full pvp talents / more gear ganking ppl in pve talents or lower level is no different than naxx guy in bgs stomping a freshy

This is why retail is awesome, you dont have to deal with all the 15 year old horrible issues that classic wow has. No idea how people can prefer that 15 year old mess against current wow, but sure if pressing your 1 button rotation and struggling to kill a normal mob in the open world and having to deal with faction balance is your vibe, go for it bud, ill be enjoying riding my dragon like i am in a new pixar movie cya

You watch a movie, we play a game :slight_smile:

1 Like

That is the point. We want to play Warcraft, not Pixar

3 Likes

Actually it is.

BGs are a controlled pvp environment people voluntarily join for some QQ. If a freshy with 2.6k hp joins one on Era (or Classic’s P3+ for that matter) they know what can happen.

You have to accept that people’s ability to stomp you is a given. Not only coming from Naxx-geared players, but also optimal BWL or AQ PvP gear builds.

A lvl 60 ganking lowbies wants to basically grief and eliminate the competition factor. Its the ultimate small d*ck move. Some of them say they start killing lowbies to start a fight with other 60s. Yet the moment other 60s show up they go.

A Naxx-geared player joins a BG and has to deal with other Naxx/AQ/R14 players. This is a BIG difference. That is why too, sometimes 2-3 skilled Naxx geared players in your team won’t be able to win a WSG game b/c the other team has more of those players, more skill or a better comp (OP Drood or something).

So to compare a 60 rogue with some sh*tty MC/BWL gear stomping lvl 30s in STV to a lvl 60 going in a BG voluntarily is kinda different in my view.

1 Like

That last sentence must 100% be a trolling effort xDDD

A good amount of people here despise what Wotlk has become.

Retail is not even an afterthought. To me is a game that doesn’t even exist. Go figure.

“Riding dragons like I am in a new pixar movie” - is that supposed to make me jelly? LOL

1 Like

What about when we’re trying to level in Redridge mountains on a weekend night? No mercy for us when we’re 40 levels below

What?? A retail player admitting that Classic is too challenging? I can’t believe my eyes!

2 Likes

You are in a pixar movie. Have you seen the overanimated models? Haha.

These things arent “issues” its what makes the world unpredictable and fun. If people wanna corpse camp me all day long, they should have the right to try. The playground and the rules are clear. Thats simply what is, always has been and was supposed to be.

2 Likes

Hey Upright. Still playing?

1 Like

Hello, just checking Era out a little bit recently. Sadly the open world is rather empty to due to the Chronoboon.