Classic Era servers "Incompatible" - Not able to log in

I was logged in to wow classic era around 2 hours ago.
When I tried to switch server, I got disconnected and then I got a message that all servers are “Incompatible”.

I can not log in or play at all.

My friend got to the character selection screen and for him it says:
“World of warcraft realms will be unavailable in this region after January 23rd 2023.”
Also all his characters are locked and he cant enter.

This makes me believe that Blizzard has messed up and accidentally converted the Classic Era servers to Season of Mastery servers or something. (Not the first time something similar has happened).

Blizzard please fix this right now. Its impossible to play classic era at the moment.

4 Likes

im getting a message saying i dont have enough memory to log in…ehh i have plently.

2 Likes

i getting same issue

same issue here

Same issue here as well… I even tried uninstall and install, dident work…

Mine just freezes when on logging into realm. I would assume a fix is on its way.

2 Likes

I got the same issue, stops responding when logging in to server then the memory just spikes to 90%+

Yeah, looks like someone in blizzard isn’t on their best day.

Stops responding and says no memory. Can load retail fine though!

Yeah, this issue seems to only affect Classic. I can log into retail just fine.

bump, same thing.

It would seem they rolled out the china patch for us. The end patch for china.

wonder how long it will take to fix it. wanna start farming gold for my mount on my day off and get met with this lol

1 Like

it done some update and now it just crashes ans shows some mesage about TBC. Please no more TBC

Any response from Blizz about this? I can’t see anything on the forums or twitter?

A patch came out 1min ago that fixed it for me

Yep it seems fixed now.

The newest update fixed it for me! Thank you!

Yep, fixed! Thanks

its up again server incompatible for me.,

Did you try the launcher to update the game? It’s working for me.