Classic is "shuttering" or freezing every now and then!

Hi!
I got a problem in World of Warcraft Classic. The game is freezing up for 1-2 sec now and then. I have tryd all things that i can think of, reinstalled the game, with or without addons and more.
It dosen’t help whatever i do. So my last try is gone be to ask you guys/girls here on the forum.

I recorded the Problem i got. I hope that someone can help me.

Sorry, I don’t have a solution, but I just want to say I have the same issue, but on retail (don’t play Classic enough to know if I’ll have it on there as well). So far, my only solution is to restart the game and then it’s fine for a little while. Rinse and repeat.

I have exactly the same issue in classic. Game regularly freezes for a second or two, then catches up.

Only started when the servers where being DDoS’d a few days ago so i thought it was that, but the problem is still happening now.

Hey all!

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having these troubles, but thank you for providing the video in the original post Bonerattle.

Please can you all make sure that your Operating Systems and Hardware drivers are up to date.

Then, can you ensure another program or application isn’t interfering with the game by Closing Background Applications.

Following this, can you work through our Connection Troubleshooting suggestions to ensure that cover the most common causes of Connection issues.

If you still have troubles after completing the above steps we can look into this in further detail for you. If necessary, please collect System Files from your Computer. Once you have the files, you can upload them to a file sharing page like Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, Dropbox, or Pastebin, and share the link with us.
As you may not be able to add URLs to the forums, select/highlight the link and click the </> button on your editor to convert the link to Preformatted Text.

So i solved this by enabeling VSync. maybe will help someone