Classic made me to want play retail more

TBC “completed” Classic. That’s why I personally think that the majority of folks who asked for Classic did not really play the base game (or they did, but memories are VERY fuzzy). They started in TBC or Lich King.

TBC is more like Classic+, only difference is that classes were relatively balanced, gameplay features that were incomplete were iterated on, and the systems were more cohesive.

In fact, Outland was meant to be part of Vanilla, but got scrapped due to time constraints.

1 Like

Yeah, try doing that in Nazjatar with war mode on.

I have been tempted to give it a go but i enjoy my memories from when it was classic the first time. I don’t have the kind of time to sit on a computer for 18hours a day grinding the honor :stuck_out_tongue:
I hate how they removed so much from the game and added crap like traits and a new ability you use from your neck item. in pvp nowdays you just get blown up no matter what you play. I hope in the next exp they slow it down a little and stop removing abilities which made classes unique and “fun”

Yes, because Vanilla made in mind, that each class will fit one role except the warrior. druid-shaman-pala-priest healers, rest dps.

Warrior is the only class which could do 2 role “normally”.

They gave some clown other roles talents and skill that u able to lvl up… thats why many specs gameplay are unfinished and garbage, mainly the hibrid classes dps, except warrior.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.