Classic needs BGs now, without rewards

BFA kiddies… they think Classic raids are LFR and once you cleared it the content is done, no need to farm gear for next raid because LFR is ez, right? Guess what? They will soon enough realize that Classic is not LFR and you have to farm MC gear to clear BWL and farm BWL gear for AQ etc. They dont know how an online MMORPG has to be since they started playing in Legion or even BFA. They think that WoW was always like this.

That’s not true :wink: a lot of players even on my server are decked already and evryone has 100%… BG without rewards is a brilliant idea tbf

1 Like

Yeah, my point is that it’ impossible to find a decent fight because of the fact that 99% of maxlvl pvp action takes place at dungeon entrances (which 99.9% of the time are 10v1). Phase 2 will most likely take place at flight masters to be perfectly honest with you.

I think you should make a convincing argument.

Yeah, Classic raids as of now are really just LFR in terms of difficulty - we are on 1.12 settings in raids that are 15 years old, playing classes that have been theorycrafted to hell. So yeah the game is easymode - however that is not the point of the topic. So please try to stick to it.

Retail servers cant even handle 20+ people one place. Also people rage out faster if one faction donimate others. Then you left alone whitout other faction and you can fap in the city until BG-s become available.

got everything already? dont rush or make an alt :wink:

I like how 60’s say that they have nothing to do , but they are running around all the time and can’t spare even 1 min, that or that current Alliance 60’s are worthless self centered players.
I am serious, have asked countless times, have never seen level 60 helping someone else then their irl friend with power leveling trough Dungeons, or stealing Elite quest bosses right in front of your nose for same said friends, so to sum it up, I hope you leave soon because of lack of content.
So far I have seen mostly toxic annoying level 60 everywhere I go.

Introducing the honor system, without bgs, would be more than enough.

Just put any PvP related content into the game already.

90%+ of the overall WoW Classic population plays on PvP servers but theres literally 0 content available for it.

Release the honor system end give people what they wanted since day one when they chose a PvP realm.

1 Like

No thanks, I’d like to play my main.

Why should people prioritize randoms over their friends? I’m pretty sure you’d do the exact same thing in that situation.

1 Like

This is the problem that WE the gamers created, and then demand from the developers…

We ( myself included) rush to the end game of every game, we are perfectionist, we want EVERYTHING in game, we do out research before, even during and we search for it, we achiv every goal we set to ourselves, but we rush so hard, then we skipped a LOT of the content that was made FOR US. But then… we blame the game creators, and we demand more, and more and more, and the more they give us, the more we want! If that is your way of enjoying a game, then you are currently on the wrong game, because wow classic, since it is a redo of what was already done and already existed. everything is known, everything is theorycrafted. I guess you will get bored soon, if not already. So don’t demand more content because your playstyle doesn’t match the majority. Look where that got us with retail :frowning:

So… asking for 2(3) zones to PvP in, because PvP is right now completely dead, is wrong because of who we are? We’re playing a 15 year old theorycrafted to hell game, of course a lot of us are going to complete the content in weeks. On the other hand, a LOT of us are playing on PvP servers because… we want to PvP. But as I said multiple times, it just ain’t workin out - BGs ought to fix that. You can just log on, and instantly hop into a BG and do some PvP, instead of spending ages to find that one great WPvP encounter.

You knew how this would roll out, the phases were posted before the game releases.

We all knew how the phases will look like, yet they released Dire Maul early BECAUSE of the lack of content.

The same lack of content goes for PvP.

1 Like

That is what we suspect, the real reason is yet to come. Maybe because of other games releasing on the same week as Dire Maul? or maybe because they have way more interesting content dor Blizzcon? I do not know

If Blizzard expects to not lose / gain traffic from releasing Dire Maul, they made a huge mistake - it will maybe last for like what, 1 week at best? BGs on the other hand…

Also, they can say anything they want about why they released Dire Maul, it’s quite clear why they released it early.

At which point in my text your brain started to pick up some prioritizing?

Agree, please add BG’s now. It’s like the reason why I started playing WoW Classic again!

3 Likes

MC is LFR difficulty though, if not less than LFR lol.

1 Like

But, why would level 60s help strangers out… when there’s nothing for them in doing so? lol.

Friends, I’d help out… but why would I help out a random guy wanting to be boosted in stockades for instance.
It was like that in vanilla as well, people are going to prioritise friends over strangers… lol.

1 Like

Where you all drooped from a cliff, or where do you all umpa lumpas come from?
It clearly is not older generation, have not seen such amount of special case in my years of gaming on that part.
What prioritizing, do you all need … glasses , maybe try to hit your head against monitor, maybe it will straighten your eyesight, or make at least one side of your brain function.

It seems to suggest that though. I’m not gonna go out and help any random I see without it being something in there for me.

1 Like