Classic+ Realms

I know this topic has been discussed to death and even if my crazy ideas are ignored and laughable i at least hope I have some original ones.

There’s a debate about whether Blizzard should retune raids, talents, stats and items in classic but why doing something that’s only going to cause people to leave? I say do it in different servers.

Let the #nochanges guys have their but then release a version of classic that stays true to the original ideas but tweak it to make certain specs viable, raids better tuned and so on, so forth. Let modern Blizzard use what they’ve learned to make Classic more balanced without it becoming retail. They’ve learned alot in 15 years so why not adapt that knowledge to classic

1 Like

And who is going to create this Classic+? Activision Blizzard? I mean they can’t even release a good copy of their own game.

In 15 years they have learned how to make billions on micro transactions and how to make an esport action rpg. I don’t think Activision Blizzard can or want to make a new mmorpg.

7 Likes

/doubt

They never learn anything.

2 Likes

from business perspective it is not worth splitting the community into 3 parts now.
having 3 teams working on 3 versions on the game will be hard.

admitting it is feeling they like aren’t working on any of the version that are existing at the moment

No, I want my lvl 70. Hi TBC, I’m looking forward to you!

1 Like

As ever the forums are filled with pessimists who complain about the game and company more than actually play these games. Thanks for the feedback, I hated it

What exactly did they learn?

The only thing they learned is how to destroy the greatest game ever to exist to the point where they had to release the 15 year old version to fix the damage.

1 Like

Everyone I’ve talked to about this has agreed with me that having a system like OSRS, where we can suggest updates or if the dev team have an idea they might want to implement, the community can vote on it.

Only suggestions with a strong majority get implemented (say 80%+).

A system like this could be added after a few months, even after a year or two when all the people who will be playing classic have settled in.

Project classic was actually and still is way more dificult that what they do nowadays, and they had to work on backups from backups to do it, with a new code.

But they layering shet and stuff was totally stupid, they didnt even fixed/tweaked it for classic. unprepared I would say.

This is why I cant understand when people jump on others because they claim that this version is not the same as the old one, because ITS NOT. they tried to simulate the old vanilla, they didnt copy pasted it. I ll keep on saying that the game feels sometimes very toned down, but Idk if its because of activision, or new code tricking with the data they had (that wasnt 100 percent the same btw)

They learned to lose subs mostly lol, now they’re trying to milk warcraft again with classic and war3.

You can play Classic+ where Blizzard implemented all what they learned for this 15 years. And name for it is WoW Retail.

1 Like

Make noggenfogger classi+ i have some ideas

Activiosion/Blizzard is not a capable company to carry out such a task like classic+ while still staying true to the vanilla format, they just cannot create classic +.They think they would, but they can’t.

So stop asking, it would be a biggest let-down for everyone.It wouldn’t be true to the spirit, and as a bonus they would fill it with greedy micro-transactions.

Yeah, then they should do TBC, then TBC+, Classic ++, and Retail -

Classic has been out for 3 weeks or something, I think people should just enjoy it for a while before we start demanding more.

Can’t really see a future where blizzard continues to divide the community into more and more segments.

They can do what they want, but actually a lot of people will leave if they go tbc upon classic, or they screw even more the classic project. TBC servers apart tho, why not, I dont care sincerely, more choices for more people.

Life goes on mates, if they does not provide what peoples want, they go away, same as always

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.