<CLICK> New DAYTIME raiding guild

is a New DAYTIME raiding guild Located on Kazzak. We’ll be raiding 3 days a week with an optional Alt raid to come for weekends.

Raiddays/Times:
Monday 16.00 - 19.00 ST
Wednesday 16.00 - 19.00 ST
Thursday 16.00 - 19.00 ST

Breaks will always be at 17.30 ST

Abit about why we’re making this guild:
Me as a player have been guildless for a while now and have not been able to find the right guild. Due to me working nightshift 5 days a week, it’s impossible for me to join a guild that raid on a more normal schedule. Therefore i decided to start my own guild as i couldn’t find a guild that suited me, and its also getting
boring having to pug everything. Used to have alot of people to play with but alot of em either quit or play on different hours which makes it hard for us to plan anything. I’m an experienced raider that have lead guilds before. But this time around i’m making a guild for it to survive many years to come. Always felt at
best when raiding and playing with likeminded people that just want to have a good time and make friends, so that’s the kindof atmospehere we’ll be aiming for in this guild!

GOALS:
Our longterm goals are to reach mythic and be able to clear it every tier, without having to question wether if we’ll have enough people online for each raid or even the skills for it. We know this will take some time but we’re committed and have all the time in the world for this to happen.

What can we offer you:

• A friendly and steady leadership! We’ll aim to treat everyone equally!
  • A guild that takes raiding serious, but at the same time can laugh it out inbetween pulls.
  • A guild where everyone will be expected to put out as much time as everyone else.
  • A guild that will always aim higher and higher for each week. We’ll not be satisfied until we’ve reached our long-term goals listed above.

What we require from each applicant:

• Have some raiding knowledge from the past. We don’t expect our raiders to have some form of hardcore experience, but have the basics set atleast so we won’t have to teach you how to play the game!
  • Have a working microphone and a headset.
  • Don’t be afraid to talk, as communication will be key for our success as a guild.
  • Have req. add-ons and discord installed for when we start raiding. We won’t allow any breaks during our raiding hours just cause whoever decided to pospone it forgot and don’t have the required software/addons.
  • Come ready with all the knowledge you can from the encounters we’re going for in that raid. We’ll still talk about it but if you guys come without knowing the basics we’ll have a problem.

RECRUITMENT:
At the moment any players out there are more than welcome to approach us! We’re a new started guild with just a few roles taken, so don’t hesitate to add us for a conversation!

Deathknight: Tank | DPS [HIGH]
Demon hunter DPS [HIGH]
Druid Tank | DPS | Healer [HIGH]
Hunter DPS [HIGH]
Mage DPS [HIGH]
Monk Tank | DPS | Healer [HIGH]
Paladin Tank | DPS [HIGH]
Priest DPS | Healer [HIGH]
Rogue DPS [HIGH]
Shaman DPS | Healer [HIGH]
Warlock DPS [HIGH]
Warrior TANK [HIGH]

At the moment we’re just trying to build up a roster big enough to take on Heroic. Once we have the numbers we’ll set a date for when our first raid will be!

If this sounds like a guild for you, don’t hesitate to add me on B-tag for a chat! No written application needed, though i will drag you in on discord for a quick chat!

Guild Master
Rhymzter#2407

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.