Close please

Hi everyone. We are a couple of players looking for a raiding guild. We have been raiding since Cataclism and we have all previous content cleared until 7/8 N on this patch.
We are comfortable with a couple of raids per week, and offer a jack of al trades (Enhacement shaman main) and a healer. Both of us are around the 420ish and have a developed HoA.
The only days we cant raid are on Tuesday and Thursay, and we’d love finishing before 22, but we can extend a bit more if needed.
Kind regards.
Arcanxo#2714

Hi!
Our guild Empathic on Silvermoon has just started, and our way of playing is to take care of the person behind the character so that they can become better both as a player and a person. I’d love to have a chat with you to see if you think you’d like it at our place. Atm we’re setting up mythic + team but aiming to start raiding normal asap we have enough peeps. I have several cutting edge achievements (mythic raids) but have leas time to play nowadays so i choose to help orher players bloom instead.

I’ll be online for chat tomorrow or saturday and i’ll add your battletag then. Mine is blu#2600

Looking foward to talk with you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.