Colour Filter in Appearances Menu?

So, the other day… I was scrolling through the appearances I could consider aiming for on my mage. Since I want to go for thematic/colour alignment for each spec, I tried to find a better way to filter to what I wanted.

But it seems like you cannot view uncollected/collected appearances in much detail, past their sources and the respective armour slot… which somewhat surprised me. I understand that there aren’t too many pages to scroll through (there were a total of 15 pages of robe appearances, which isn’t too bad), but it could be a nice addition for transmog chasers (hardcore or not) if there were more things you could filter results with. The colour one is my main example.

What do you think, GD?

Edit to mention that I do know set appearances certainly help a ton, but I do not really like confining an entire outfit to a singular set.

I agree and disagree.
There have been times I would have jumped straight to using that filter.
But a lot of those times by not having it I found something of a different colour that would look awesome with my transmog that I wouldn’t have seen otherwise.

1 Like

More quality of life = never a bad thing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.