Coming back to eu from us account not sure which server any advice

hi there im coming back to eu from us server due to work situation changing. im looking for solid guild heroic progression raid wise and a good bunch i live in yorkshire UK middle aged mature bloke. whats out there that can offer a decent home

Hello, we are still recruiting a warlock for our heroic and hopefully starting soon mythic team. This means you’ll grow with us. We are on Draenor server. We raid 2 days a week, wednesday and sunday. Raid times are 20:00 till 23:00 and raid invites start at 19:45 all server time.

We have a core that has been playing together for quite some time now. Some even date back to TBC. So we have some ‘older’ (30+) players as well.

If you’re interested contact me on Discord Scholastica#8848

Heya

If you prefer to go on the Alliance side. Our group is mostly UK based and we are all mature players.
Raid wise we are making hc attempts, only started yesterday, but we have one of them down.
We also love running keys, grouping up for silly stuff too like transmog runs and we also play others games together ( if you are that way inclined)

Feel free to have a look at gow.gg/together for more info and get in touch if you think this might be your cuppa tea :smiley:

Take care and have fun!

i work Wednesday and Sunday nights unfortunately sorry buddy

Ahh, that’s too bad! But nonetheless, good luck in your search :slight_smile:

Howdy Abigabil, we are a normal/heroic Guild based on Draenor and are recruiting more dps for our raid roster. At the moment we are 6/8 into heroic and plan to farm it for the remainder of the season. Our raid nights are Sunday and Tuesday at 20:00. I understand that Sunday might be a problem for you due to work? What about Tuesday? Here’s a little more about us if your interested. :slight_smile:

hi HIT me up when your online we can talk, battle net is wventrue101#2684