"comp stomp" new pvp brawl

they play like eu alliance i wouldnt actually be suprised if they lost to the bots

3 Likes

now we just need Comp Stomp for the other bgs.

THIS replaced the Hotmogu!!!
What is this even doing in section “Player vs. Player” I guess its because AI is trying to act as players BUT if we wanted play vs AI we would not be Pvpers and go PVE right?
If it replaced some other brawl I would be like “meh” but it replaced actually pvp intensive brawl with not pvp at all :frowning:

1 Like

just give bad feedback because sooner or later they will replace pvp with this hot garbage…
also then they don’t need to worry about class balance anymore, because you can’t lose with any group comp

probably the first edition for the faction imbalance and high waiting times for horde

I want to be offended, but it’s true. :frowning:

5 cap the bots in 3 min…

Ok Blizz nice try…:rofl::joy:

1 Like

This brawl is an insult. Are you planning on removing PvP in next expansion and replace arenas and PvP with bots? I had Feral and Blood DK auto attacking me at LM and I burned them both to death in 20 seconds. Took zero damage.

1 Like

they should make it like bots of doom event in league, where bots are ultra buffed cheaters almost impossible to beat, that would be more challenging
ultra bots with 1shot mechanics (hard to dodge no tab target style but skillshots and aoe)

An “insult”? Talk about a hilarious overreaction. Brawls are just dumb things designed to be fun. The PvP-style AI was created for Island Expeditions and already in the game, so why not have a Brawl based on it? Who cares? It’s easy Conquest and more fun than a bunch of the others, like the lagfest nonsense of Southshore vs Tarren Mill. The idea that they plan to “remove PvP” because of it is so stupid that it hurts.

3 Likes

It is not fun. It is suffering.

2 Likes

It’s insulting that you can get AB achievements from it for one.

1 Like

Just remember what PvP means, so this is not PvP at all.

The brawl is ok…as pve. But I don’t understand why there are pvp rewards since it’s not pvp. Not that I don’t need honor and conquest, I do, but still.

1 Like

It seems Blizzard has done some improvements or finetuning on the AI since yesterday. Yesterday a win was a walk in the park. Today we still win them, but it feels the bots has become clever.

I love it since i was able to finish after x years ab perfection achievement which was last for ab meta and battlemaster. And also finaly finish rep with arathor. xD

well its a quick way to get conquest.

you do not deserve it…Gaining PvP Archievements and titles by doing PvE.
It was hard work for me back in the day. And now ppl get it like a gift

3 Likes

Yes its an insult and mockery. Im being sarcastic over botting PvP entirely. Nothing suprises me anymore these days in this games “development”. AB bots are easier than island AI. This brawl should be moved in PvE panel. It has nothing to do with PvP.

I am loving it. Be brilliant if they added in different levels of difficulty.

Agreed that it is a joke and ive put so much effort into pvp achievements from old and newer bgs. On the other hand i strongly disagree that particulary ab perfection was hard ,back in the day" if we talk pre mop era. Since mop in random bg imho its close to impossible to do. Before that it was even easier than against bots now because it was free in twink or low level brackets.

And even if all avove was bs…i must say i dont really give a crap since they start remowing achievement points and put them into legacy cutting our points down. …u know part of the battlemaster was SotA meta achiev. Sota was extremely aids bg and it tok me hell of a lot time to get it done and they just remowed it…just like that…so ye i dont give a crap…it is a free achiev against bots.