Complete Rework of the foundations a warrior

If I was head programmer of the warrior this what I do for warrior. After Playing both Classic and Retail and taking loads of input. all community. this what I feel Blizzard Should give warriors

Arms warrior only
New Stat added to game. but belongs to warrior only “True Damage” is what it is. its truest form of damage nothing can reduce it but same time you cannot crit. however your attacks do not have armor or damage reductions from passives. spells. or consumables. making Arms more consistent source of damage

Blade Master Kendo - 100% of your damage is true damage. armor spells consumables anything may normally reduce your damage. no longer effects. however you no longer able to critical hit and have choice between 3 different types of melee weapons. those are only weapons that your character can gear up

Weapon Master - 25% chance when hit target a second time after hitting target with melee attack or melee. if this happens more then once in a chain damage is reduced by 40% on if this procs more then 1 time

Weapon Mastery - Your weapon of choice has its over min-max damage increased and gain random chance to stun on your autos

Weapon Leech - Your weapon of choice has 15% leech passive

–> Abilities
Blade storm - is now no longer a talent but a base-line spell automatically apart of the warriors kit

Herotic Slam - this upgraded version of Heroic Leap. instead with thunderclap/rend when land impact
Charge -

Herotic Strike - said this on other boost this ability increases your over all damage on you use

Victory Rush

Grand Slam - basically this just like charge but you can use it when ever has big cooldown however. you wind your weapon like baseball bat. send and 3-4 enemies flying with additional effect current hamstring

Mortal Strike (Of course)

Other Melee attacks and shouts added to game

2 Likes

+1 for Ion. Suddenly his balancing ideas dont sound that bad!

2 Likes

You will 100% enjoy Classic TBC !!!

Inb4 not sure if it’s a troll post or not, I got baited whatever.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.