Concussive/Wing Clip Macro TBC Classic

For the love of God. Help.

Been searching Google/wowhead and other (much weirder) sites, no macro works.

Some macros work sometime but then, without any logical reason, stops working.

Only Addon I can think of that interfers is Bartender4. Tried disabling, same results :frowning:

TBC Classic thank you

Update:
This macro seems to be working at the moment:

/castsequence Concussive Shot, Wing Clip

Update 2: That macro works, but after a while it changes the Icon from Concussive Shot to Wing Clip and then the macro doesn’t work properly, UNTIL I /reload. Then it works fine for a while again.

Addons used: Bagnon, Questie, OmniCC, MicroDeclineDuel and Bartender 4
All of them are Out of date.

What is it you’re trying to accomplish?

I want one button macro that will cast Concussive Shot if the target is ranged and Wing Clip when the target is in melee range. Cheers

They both trigger the GCD so that’s not possible. You could add a modifier (ctrl/shift/alt) into the mix to pick which spell to use though.

Ok… thx but.

/castsequence Concussive Shot, Wing Clip

Tried it again a few times in a row vs several mobs, works just fine. Just one button, two abilities just like I wanted!
But like I said, after a while it stops working. At least it did when I was lower level :confused:
Anyways, ty for trying to help me

I will update my first post with the macro, incase anyone should find it useful.

Cheers!

1 Like

Sure but that just does both in sequence. It has nothing to do with whether or not you’re in melee or at range.

The spells handle that themselves. One being ranged and the other one melee.

Melee = Concussive Shot can’t be used = Wing Clip will be used
Ranged = Concussive Shot will be cast and when mob gets within melee range = Wing Clip will be used.

One.Button.Macro. You alright? :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.