Condemn, really?

Just love it. :clown_face:

1 button with 3 uses, perma gapcloser that hits over third of your hp pool with damage prevention. Lets not forget its shadow damage. :clown_face: :clown_face: I hope the person who invented this skill gets fired, fast and never allowed to work again in gaming industry.

PS: Named my favorite chicken pet as Condemn so I just get to spit on it while I wait hours in LFG just to que into arms/pala arms/resto shammy arms/restodudu over and over and over again.

11 Likes

To be fair, without it, warriors have almost no place in PVE.

It is pretty stupid to reintroduce a better version of Wrath of the Lich King’s Scourge Strike into the game.

Then how about adjusting the damage properly into pvp. Not hard. Just slap 25% dmg reduced when used to players. A proper slap on mongo’s wrists.

1 Like

If it were up to me, you’d not be seeing https://imgur.com/EiaqzQF this sort of representation for months.

1 Like

It will be more broken with exploiter buff 9.0.5
Blizzard is crazy xD

1 Like

well, it’s a response to traps without arming time and hunter / druid / warlock / monk / mage / rogue mobility

i know it’s stupid, but unfortunately that’s what you get for putting only 2 mobilities warrior has on such huge cooldown

Warrior is counter of Warlock, they buff warlock armor significantly so as a compensation they also buff Warrior to balance it.

I remember the days when charge was 1 sec stun instead of immobilize… Imagine if we had that currently… It could’ve been alternative to stormbolt, you would pick double charge instead of it, for now Stormbolt is only option…

Without condemn warriors officially die.
What a great expansion right ? Being on borrowed power 7/24

9.0.5 warrior will have another Covenant choice - Necrolord. In some meelecleaves it might actually be insane.

Aren’t a bunch of high rated warriors Kyrian though? The spear is very good too.

In top 50 most warriors are kyrian so dunno about death of spec without condemn. Their utility is so good that even with flat 30% dmg nerf spec will be still good i am positive.

1 Like

Condemn warriors are overreacting

1 Like

Like like condemn care armor that means nothing

Where you born an idiot or did you just evolve into it? Serious question.

3 Likes

He is right tho. War Dmg isn’t even the problem, there are classes that can do way more.
The problem is that war Dmg is balanced with the fact it’s supposed to be kited in mind, like ret.
But unlike ret, the combo Condemn + Death Sentence offers huge mobility. Way to much mobility for a « heavy hitter ».
Remove Death Sentence 100%.

1 Like

Intervene is more of a problem tbh

It is. But to make people understand that on the WoW forum, good luck.
People here post and discuss out of emotion. They see war 50% of arena games, they see it can stick to them when it shouldn’t, they see they get killed by the big red strike, they head on the forum to complain.
Most whinners don’t know what is Master&Commander, how works Spell Reflect, how Intervene works. I’ve even seen ex R1 players complain about Ignore Pain without understanding how it worked. People think you can spam Condemn, etc

Arms hasn’t been this oppressive for a long time, true.
But the amount of bullsh1ts and misunderstanding about the class is astonishing. Like they care enough to post on forum but not enough to read the tooltip smh.

2 Likes

ahahaha i know what you did there, who did u summon xDDD

P.S. He still believes it’s 12s permanent 50% dmg reduction kekw

3 Likes

When it comes to warrior, its not like “well x is more of a problem so y shouldnt be discussed”.

Their raw damage output is a problem that needs to be discussed. Their mobility and utility needs to be discussed. Their damage and burst combined with Sharpen Blade is a problem.

At sub 1800, damage and mobility is a huge issue. At 1800+, intervene is a MEGAHUGE issue. But we need to discuss and lift it all.

from what I’ve seen, condemn is almost a must for 2s quality of life, spear is mostly useless in 2s because you just lose to aoe 90% of the time u will only get 1 target in it, where condemn will give you 100% up time on target in most cases.
not to mention some classes can negate the spear tether.
in 3s spear is really good for cleaves/peels etc.. and while condemn is the better single target by far, spear is just very nice current meta in 3s.

condemn is a bit silly in a 1v1/2v2 situation though. just feels like if u have 2 warriors in 2v2 1 with spear 1 with condemn they will do roughly same dmg, but the condemn warrior will do same dmg as single target with condemn being 20-30% of his dmg and the other warrior will be doing same with some of his ability doing cleave dmg, and his top dmg will be mortal strike at around 15-20%