Conduit duplicate

To those, who wanna send me this link this link - I already read this.

So, I turned in two covenant callings and got two tribute bags, I didn’t open them and went straight to Forge of Bonds.
I opened first bag and got lvl200 Shielding Words conduit; I added it into Soul Forge and ONLY THEN I opened my second tribute bag and I’ve got the exact same coduit – lvl 200 Shielding Words.

I’ve talked with 4 or 5 game masters and all of them failed to understand me.
Their responses was “You’ve got second conduit before you added your first one” / “If you think this is an error – you should post this on our forum”.

Ion Hazzicostas said in this interview that "

You can’t get duplicate conduits if it’s learned at your Forge. If you’re holding it, you can get a duplicate."

Does this mean that holding a tribute bag is the same thing as holding actual conduit?

And does this also mean that if I want to avoid getting duplicates I shouldn’t turn in second covenant calling before I add conduits from the first tribute bag?

What is contained in the tribute is decided when you collect the tribute, not when you open it. However, as you have not learned a specific conduit, if you collect both, they can both have the same one. (It should not be this way in my opinion, but it is)

So, hand in 1st calling, receive and open tribute.
Hand in 2nd calling, receive and open tribute
That way you wont get a duplicate.

So, hand in 1st calling, receive and open tribute.
Hand in 2nd calling, receive and open tribute
That way you wont get a duplicate.

Not just open, it’s more like:
hand in 1st calling -> open tribute -> go to the forge
go to hand in 2nd calling -> open tribute -> go to the forge

And if I have 3 callings completed at the same time I should be running back and forth like a courier.
It doesn’t make any sense.

As Энико and Shammoz mention, it’s a good idea to collect the reward tributes one at a time, if you receive a conduit, immediately “learn” that conduit before collecting another tribute. It’s only a small chance that you’ll get the same reward from your tributes, but to avoid disappointment it’s better to open them individually this way :slight_smile:

Unfortunately, it’s not something Customer Support can assist with.

edit - just clarified the previous responses - collect the rewards 1 at a time