Conduits + legedandary problem

Having Legacy of the Frost Witch should I go with Unruly Winds (Windfury Weapon has a 20% chance to trigger a third attack) and High Voltage (Lightning Bolt has a 25% chance to generate double Maelstrom)? Are these the best conduits for that legendary? Also, I’m playing Kyrian, so should I sacrifice one of these conduits for the sake of Kleia Pointed Courage (Chance to critical strike is increased by 1% for every nearby enemy or ally, up to 5%)?

PS. Do not advise me to go venthyr because i hate esthetics or use Windfurry legendary because i would rather die its such an awful gameplay.

High Voltage is elemental conduit. It has a chance to proc extra maelstorm, not maelstrom WEAPON.

Unruly winds is still bis even without Doom Winds. It’s pretty much our only good conduit atm. Focused Lightning (extra maelstrom spenders damage) is our second best. It starts out quite low but it scales very well with higher conduit ranks.

Can’t answer on that Kleia question, you need to sim it pretty much.

I don’t know anything about kyrian conduits (that’s the only shaman i have not pexed yet xD) but what i can say is that the vesper totem conduits should be a good option too making it deal more damage in single target situation.

With my fae (my main actually) i have only one potency conduit so it goes for the cd of my transfusion (and oh god i’m happy they buffed it even further that sh*t deals a lot of single target damage and make my ascendance hit like a truck afterwards)

after checking on legacy of the frost witch , i thought deeply about using frostshock conduit if i was to build it one day , because with this leg you want to have a lot of maelstrom and it’s the only one i believe that can make you have more (with unruly winds but this one is a bit more unreliable imo) and focusing lightning is aswell a good option since you want to spend your maelstrom , but you should try to get it at a high ilvl because at 184 ilvl (like mine) it does not add much , but later in the xpac it would be a great choice

Damn legedandary ploblems

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.