Confession of a blood elf

I’m tired of being horde on a RP server.

Outside of guilds/ events, you rarely meet anyone that wants to talk or have a fun and comedic silly conversations.

On my alliance character I noticed you find many people within Stormwind much more than the horde and even outside of Goldshire Inn you have horde AND alliance chatting and having fun and silly conversations without being too serious. Just … don’t go inside the inn itself.

It’s also a plus that their capital city is pleasing to the eye.

I think I want to go alliance as I’ll have more fun there. But at the same time it’s defiantly not worth 30 Euros that’s more expensive than the sub price.

I’m already planning to save up for DF I dunno.

Feel like wow is pricy sometimes

That’s my diary/ confession for today :joy:

1 Like

That is normal, since Argent Dawn is predominantly an Alliance server.

You will find much more people willing to engage in casual RP, since there are way more people playing on Alliance side.

If you want to swap to Alliance I recommend leveling a character instead from next reset on, since we get a 50% XP bonus.

2 Likes

Join the Alliance!
We have Elves too!
And cookies

4 Likes

Great idea actually. But I much prefer to play on my main rather than level another Hunter

:angry:

There are reasons for that, very sad and awful reasons.

Orgrimmar used to have regular casual RP, not on the same scale as stormwind but it was there until those sad and awful reasons drove most people away.

I can tell you that it’s worth going along to the Kosh’harg event this week for horde RP, it’s always a fun event whether you join in any of the activities or just be part of the crowd cheering from the sidelines.

I may see you there if I have time, look for a belf dressed in red :smile:

2 Likes

So 90% of Belfs :joy:

There are neutral places where Elves - be void, high or blood - could meet… if you are so fond of those spiky, muddy Horde design and don’t want to be Alliance

Horde RP city hubs died from cringe so it’s mostly just guild events as well as areas like razor hill, brill crossroads etc (in downtime of said guilds because if they’re eventing they’re usually not in the same hub)
Alliance: Plenty of characters, walkup RP easy, random encounters more likely
Horde: Plenty of guilds, more focus on lasting interactions, not a lot of random encounters

Its whatever you prefer really there’s no right or wrong way to enjoy RP (other then what they do in goldshire and horde equivalent locations)

post edited

blood elves do not belong thematically to orc mudhut culture

Next week there will leveling buff, so feel free to level a new alt within a day.

Join us!

On reset we should get the levelling buff, prime time for you to reroll as Alliance.

Listen to the (puny)Elf!

1 Like

I support this message!

Which is why the velf Dunkiee is on AD. Thank Serenå for her existence! :yum:

I feel you btw… but if you like RP, do what I did and remake your toon for RP on AD on ally side. The upside is, you can rake in lots of mogs. :wink:

So, hope I get to see a velf Anizah soon!

1 Like

-white noise-

1 Like

Horde too can do it, it’s more like AD with lots of good and cheap mogs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.