Conflict Major Essence

hi i play sub rogue and conflict major with all the new 12% versa amps make me want to end myself.

pls fix

4 Likes

Rogues deserve this.

17 Likes

i play windwalker i love when during my legsweep im doing bfa season 1 damage

2 Likes

im gonna disenchant myself

Imagine stunning someone and actually heal them with that.

1 Like

Azerite Fortification BFA Season 1 OMEGALUL

id take s1 over any of this garbage anyday roundhouse ww monk pogchamp

i love the fact that all the idiots thinking only rogs suffering from conf major.
Throughout the wow arena history , you need to stun someone to kill them,cuz if you dont stun them , they can use their def cds , thats why the trinkets are important, but in bfa stunning someone means giving them another def cd , i really wonder which negative iq developer thought this would be a good idea.

3 Likes

Good rogues still do dmg so why don’t you? lol crybaby

I agree, versa stacking is stupid.

:rofl: rogues crying :rofl:

3 Likes

lol lvl 36 commenting

2 Likes

Blockquote

Comment on your main, i bet ur a twelve hundo

I mean this essence is completely overtuned with the new amps, the corruptions have made it so conflict is just out of this world retarded, u get stunned, u literally get a 50% dmg reduction now. It should get nerfed or changed in some way, or just remove corruptions but we all know that won’t happen :).

I hate Azerite deactivate in PvP
Deactivate Corruption
And pve trinkets:/

1 Like

imagne if legsweep didnt cost a gcd :slight_smile:

Good warrior’s do x2 the good rogue’s dmg…

we could also just start damp at 50%.
so we have a slow pace dying game lel

fixed.
also the strength was always hard control from rogue and not unhealable dmg.
Cannot have so much control with unhealable dmg, that is also what was/is wrong with the last seasons for battle for azerite

How did this topic go from the issue with Conflict and Strife to complaining about warrior/rogues damage.

I’m playing subtlety, the damage i do outside of stuns is piss and now with this aids corruption and essence system, people are running around with permanent 50%+ damage reductions in stuns.

1 Like

It’s sadly just how this forum is. People can’t think further than to assume stuff before writing, and people can’t help but go off-topic to rant about what they dislike in every single topic.

C&F is gamebreaking with this new versa stacking option, and makes certain setups pretty much nullified. Sad how this became a thing.

3 Likes