Congratulations APES BWL world 1st!

Gratz!

https://www.twitch.tv/maitoz

1 Like

Grats on world second.

9 Likes

Haha the nerdrage of the apes raidleader when they lost was hilarious. Poor guy.

7 Likes

In general chat they said other guild few seconds faster.

Nobody with an IQ above 50 gives a toss.

35 Likes

The difference in time is so small, 3 guilds completing in the same minute is pretty cool.

I think APES may have been first, but apparently if not they will most likely be 3rd

Was an exciting watch tbh, I enjoyed it :slight_smile:

Warcraft logs show APES as 3rd, with Calamity 1st and Progress 2nd. All 3 finished in the same minute though seems APES had the faster clear

4 Likes

From what I heard, APES was slowed down by Horde at the entrance. I hope they have the decency not to pin their loss to that.

https://classic.warcraftlogs.com/zone/rankings/1002#

APES > all

2 Likes

Nope. They tried to enter through the portal in UBRS. It didnt work until 7 mins after BWL opened.

Edit: Despite what im about to say, im not fanboy but APES were pretty incredible in their speed.

1 Like

Pity world first isn’t based on the duration of the raid but on the time you killed the last boss.

Still, yeah it was a fun competition

But they aren’t world first, world first was cleared 15 years ago.

I don’t see why people are celebrating “classic world first” XD.
It’s not like the content is new.

24 Likes

What you just said isn’t new, you said that a few months ago. It seems like the content you provide isn’t new either.

And we know that you do know why it’s interesting.

3 Likes

Not sure what you mean, but sure?
You get excited from somebody being world first for content that those players have been completing for years on end?

2 Likes

Aww you sound a bit mad. Relax man, your achievements are important to you. That’s all that matters.

2 Likes

Hey thats rude!

I have less than 50 IQ and even i don’t give a toss

10 Likes

Hey, if you enjoy celebrating 15 year old content getting killed again - go ahead XD.

Define celebrating. I havent bought their Home kit, if you know what I mean.

Do you really feel like you’re spending your time well? If I was hypothetically celebrating, you would have no chance of bringing me down you would just be extra entertainment. You’re just upsetting yourself.

2 Likes

The world first beat all the other guilds playing classic now, that’s what this competitive aspect is about.
But calling it world first without an asterisk to clarify it’s in Classic and not the original world first in vanilla when it was first released is a bit meh.

PS:
Funny how NA got obliterated.