Congratulations APES BWL world 1st!

It’s not about fanboys I don’t know anyone in any of the guilds. But blizzard’s incompetence of enabling both BWL entrances at the same time made the race unfair for some guilds. Maybe other guilds would’ve won over progress and calamity if the BWL entrance from UBRS worked from the 00:00 and not 00:07.

1 Like

Well actually, I vote yes too.
It was just to prove a stupid point wrong above :wink:

Ok let’s make it simple.

There are two entrances to the raid correct?

A fair race for every guild out there is if both entrances work AT THE SAME TIME.

If one entrance works after 7 minutes the race is unfair.

Tell me any other contest where somebody starts 7 minutes later (because the organizers forgot to enable the 2nd portal to enter BWL) and the guys that started 7 minutes faster are declared winners.

1 Like

It’s unfortunate but it’s not that big of a deal. APES chose to hide in UBRS, right? Yeah Gehennas is some crazy server but they made that choice to avoid one entrance for another. It didnt work out.

2 Likes

But you can’t blame it on them that blizzard had a bug and the 2nd portal didn’t work in a 15 year old game. The fair race for all guilds would’ve been if both portal worked at 00:00 .

This feels unfair for all guilds that wanted to enter from UBRS at 00:00 and instead got in at 00:07 because blizzard is still an indie company in 2020.

1 Like

So they couldn’t have used the other entrance?

If you make two entrances and one is bugged it’s the guild’s fault now?

For not using the other one? Damn straight.

4 Likes

So a company makes a game with two entrances and one is bugged even though they both should work.

But clearly the players that tried to use one entrance over the other are at fault.

Fairplay at its finest clearly we can’t blame the bug that caused the unfairness.

Well yeah it most likely was Blizzards mistake but thats the nature of these races. US raiding guilds for example generally have to deal with more bugs than EU players, if they start day 1.

1 Like

This was a global release. ALL the guilds in all the world started at the same time but one bug caused some guilds to enter BWL 7 minutes later because blizzard forgot to test that both entrances work properly.

Retail 16 hours US ahead of EU is a different topic and has nothing to do with the problem here.

Yeah but that doesnt change my point in that it was a race to world first, those things are standard.

Edit: im just saying there should be a limit on how emotional you get about it. It’s not that surprising or that terrible a thing for APES

1 Like

Such an ape act raging like that for loss. Next time you might get first but grazz on third kill…

Are you actually this stupid or does Blizzard pay you to spread nonsense on the forums from your ugly retail avatar?

1 Like

How can it be standard for 15 year old content for a billion dollar company?

Again it’s not about Apes or Bob’s guild or random chinese guild.

All the guilds that tried to enter from UBRS have been denied from a fair race start.

1 Like

Big GZ to Apes for getting the actual World First.

Ok how about this, you are entering a building in real life and one door is locked, do you stand there trying the door for 8 minutes or do you go try another door?

3 Likes

Come on man. It’s 15 year old content but not a 15 year old game, yeah for sure they shouldnt have forgotten something like the BWL entrance but it’s not that hard to imagine.

Also I know its a meme but the fact its a billion dollar company with thousands of employees is a disadvantage. You should notice that by the results of these companies.

Anyway I know it sucks but it was 7mins.

@Dottie well if the other door was occupied by a foreign military…

2 Likes

In my opinion, you turn around and leave the building. A 15 year old building with non-functioning doors? Come on… Who pays for that crap.

1 Like

If there is a race to enter the building and BOTH ENTRANCES SHOULD WORK you can’t blame the people that try to use one entrance over the other.

It’s not the participant’s fault that the organizers forgot to unlock the 2nd door.

1 Like