Congratulations on castrating the horde

«Oh lets replace all our leaders with goodie two shoe one dimensional charcters that makes us a red alliance». But you effectively removed every single interesting leader

Just look how they completely emasculated Talanji. She went from «After them!» and «Bring me Jaina Proudmores head!» to completely forgetting about the raid on Dazar alor

Gallywix is removed for no reason only to be replaced by baine in a goblin skin. GOBLINS ARE TERRIBLE GREEDY BASTARDS THAT IS THEIR ENTIRE FANTASY!!

Sylvanas character is assassinated to fit the narrative. Its so stupid, like, if the entire Maw plot was written at launch, siege of Lordaeron wouldnt have existed.
She is running around and fighting the alliance SINGLEHANDEDLY to give the horde time to evacuate. She tries to convince Saurfang that honor means nothing to a corpse to spare his life. If the maw plot existed by then she would just have let everyone die.

Gey’arah will never be made relevant and all we have left are a bunch of boring characters. We have two alliance leaders for sakes!!

We said we wanted the horde not be the villains, we didnt say make us red alliance. I dont really understand how a multi billion company can hire so many bad writers. The tones are always good or evil. Sylvanas wasnt morally grey because they literally werent capable of writing it, and what was actually somewhat gray wasnt even ingame but locked behind A Good War

RIP the horde 2004-2019

32 Likes

I hated how Saurfang started acting as if he enrolled in a Silver Hand PHD so much.

Might as well bring Orc Paladins joining the Church of the Holy Light.

11 Likes

She was Always evil, read vanilla quests where it’s mentioned plenty of times to ‘‘Plague all of Azeroth’’, not just the Scourge. Azeroth.

Oh no, a character that don’t want to waste more of her peoples lives!

He wasn’t removed, he fled, and nobody knows where he is.

And Gazlowe is greedy, just not as greedy as Gallywix.

What do you want her to do?

I get you mean Baine, but is the other one Thrall? The one that literally started our current Horde? really?

10 Likes

You’re right, Talanji should totally be consumed by revenge and not her new responsibilities :+1:

9 Likes

Reduce your sodium intake. Too much salt is bad for your heart.

25 Likes

Have you ever heard about “Masquerading” before?
She merely acted like she cared about the Horde all these years, if only ever so slightly. All these years since the fall of Arthas, all she’s done has been for herself and the Jailor, racking up kills and taking souls.
And now she’s come out of her shell because the Horde is no longer needed.

But people like you obviously just want characters to be static, never changing, never evolving.

3 Likes

I love Gallywix, he represents one of the two characteristica of the goblins perfectly. But it made no sense that he stayed leader after what happended in the goblin starting area.
Gazlowe represents the other side, the tinkering. But he is still a coold blooded badass. He has potential. And power corrupts, so there is a chance he becomes fat as well :smiley:
Baine is to much of an Anduin buddy but he also knows the difference from right an wrong, so he just mght agree to go to war with the Alliance if the reason is just. Thrall is broken and beyond repair. Maybe his son will succeed him and do it better.
Talanji is hard to pin down. Usually Blizz builds up characters in one expansion and ignore them afterwards. But if Blizz sticks with here she still might remember here thurst for revenge. But in the end of BfA it’s all about killing Nzoth.
Rokhan is fine.
The rest you can mostly ignore. Nobody cears for Highmountain ore even remember theire leader.
Nightborne and Bloodelves now make sweet sweet elvish love. But they are proud and proud people are easily manipulated to go to war.
Who knows who is going to lead the forsaken. In before the storm they elected a government, maybe they do it again.

There is a big chance in the council. Hopefully Blizz knows to use it.

And don’t forgett, these are horde leaders, so there is a good chance they die soon.

1 Like

Lol.

Slyvanus was not assassinated. The opening line when starting a undead in vanilla was she don’t care about the horde.

1 Like

Calia Menethil and possibly Derek Proudmore.

1 Like

At Blizzcon Ion said Calia will not lead the forsaken soon.

But in dataminded text she gets involved with forsaken Nightelves. So maybe she is going to introduce them as an allied race. I would totally roll an undead nightelve druid.

4 Likes

Personal taste is what it all boils down to.
I really like the way the Horde develops. The only narrative that was weird on BfA that afert garrosh and Legion the Horde blindly let Teldrassil happen.

No please, not her.

More druids? Well, we’re getting more DKs so I guess that’s fair.
I wonder tho how many Ally players would reroll to a undead NE Druid… Shadowmeld in Horde, nice.

1 Like

Who is a Warchief ‘NOW’ anyway?
Dont tell me that we will have council now~

And troll leader?
Orc leader?
Forsaken leader?

We kinda lost a big chunk if leadership :sweat_smile:

The Horde will have a council from BfA on out, because we’re no longer at open war with the Alliance- hence why there is no longer a need for a warchief.

I agree that Sylvanas’ character has been written into a horrible corner, but not for the reasons you state. I think she’s always inherently cared for her people (the forsaken, not the horde) and shedding that, is shedding what made Sylvanas, Sylvanas, imo.

Talanji was never that interesting in the first place, but I do agree that it’s kind of comical how quickly she seemed to forget about the alliance invasion and all. She’s very good at turning the other cheek! A little too good.

Is Baine actually representing the Goblins now? Where did you see that and if so, that’s laughable at best. Also kind of tricky because the Goblins don’t really fit this Red Alliance we now have. As much as I disagree with some of your reasoning, this is not one of them. Horde definitely feels like another shade of Alliance at this point. I don’t understand how anyone can think that isn’t a bad thing.

Gey’arah I struggle to remember who even is. Is she thrall’s girlfriend, but the alternate dimension version? Either way, it proves your point about her, at least to me.

Also I think the downfall of horde identity happened with Vol’jin and was further diluted with Sylvanas and her massive storyline.

2 Likes

Obviously UD NE join the Horde :smiley:

1 Like

I really like Gazlowe, he’d get my vote :v:

Yesss! Give me an UD Druid like yesterday please!

Yes, sadly Horde is Red Alliance now.
Hundreads of people who left Alliance can cheer for their new home in Red Alliance. You have now acces to our players pool to do PvE/PvP, and our lore or “heroes who represent it” are killed/exiled and new more “Alliance” characters joined our faction.
So Good Luck in your new faction, its time to force Blizzard into turning Alliance into Scourge 2.0 so we could have faction for us, people who loved old Horde.

1 Like

First ppl complain horde is too evil…Now they complain horde is too good :smiley:

2 Likes