Congratulations on castrating the horde

Actually they wanted Horde to stay evil the complaint is now that Horde is turning good which contradicts the narrative of them.

1 Like

People always complain about everything, it’s not even a meme anymore.

The true Horde, the good ol’ days imma right?
Jokes aside, the should just introduce a neutral faction. Most blood elves will go there and you’ll get your “original” Horde.

Hey, I want my neutral faction.

3 Likes

I think Kul Tirans are supposed to fill that “niche”… Focusing on the “Death” part of the natural cycle between life, death and rebirth.

2 Likes

Bring back Garrosh.

I don’t know how much the writers are involved or if they just get told we want this to happen, make up a story to connect the dots. Or if they are involved in shaping it from the start.

I think it’s been a bit poor of late. It’s like when Soap Operas run out of ideas and start changing people’s characters and making up crazy plots.

7 Likes

yeah, except you assume it’s the same people on both arguments. A little bit insincere of you.

Varian faked his own death! Sylvanas is actually someone else in disguise! Anduin and Baine elope to Booty Bay!

Edit - Taelia is not really Bolvar’s daughter, but Arthas and Jaina’s!

9 Likes

Yeah, I guess getting Undead druids is always going to be a bit of a stretch :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

10/10 :laughing::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Anduin and Silvanas are the same person.

1 Like

Pretty much. I find it’s best just to hate both factions now. I want to see them destroyed equally.

There’s too much lawful noblebright stupid in this game.

2 Likes

Nothing stays the same forever and eventually everyone has to grow up, including the Horde and its leaders.

2 Likes

You forgot the “Possessed by the Devil” subplot… :rofl:

3 Likes

Yea today’s writes remind of this skit if you pay close attention to the joke in question you will see what I mean the direction of lore writings of today.

4 Likes

I find it funny how you post this from a Nightborne character :smile:

Brb, handing my CV into Blizzard’s writing department :rofl:

5 Likes

Like Time travel and Alternative Universes.

3 Likes

Those didn’t work well for WOD :joy::joy::joy: how would that fit in today’s narrative that is soap opera inspired.

The dark lady suffered tremendous losses at the broken shore and stormheim, yet she sacrificed what troops she had left to liberate us from the burning legion, that is commendable.

Thalyssra is known to rebel

1 Like

How was WoD not Soap Opera? Thrall meeting his AU parents, fighting his best friend Grom, getting revenge on his failure of an adopted son Garrosh. Durotan struggling with obe of hos brothers but male up with him instantly while his other brother leads another clan and killing him.

2 Likes