Congratulations on castrating the horde

Sure. By extension, every reply on this forum is a waste of time if we go by that logic.

If you’d be honest though, you’d acknowledge what I’m talking about.
I see your kind of comment very often.

You’re clearly implying they don’t stand by their opinion over time, but ironically enough, you don’t stand by your own words here.

I do stand by my opinion that Blizzard get complains no matter what they do. And OP even said “We said we wanted the horde not be the villains, we didnt say make us red alliance.” Which implies they were not happy about being villains and are not happy now either.

That’s not what you said though.

But good. You clarified and now it makes more sense to me. That’s all I asked for.

Who likes hordes anyway … yikes

Hehe this reminds me of the overmind from StarCraft game it has the same function as the hive mind mentality of today’s age Blizzard predicted the future :crazy_face::point_up::rofl:.And Sylvanas is Kerrigan it all makes sense now herp derp.

:Sarcasm on.

You would be surprised it’s the more popular faction nowadays :sunglasses: get with the times grandpa(btw I use that term as a joke).

1 Like

Congrats you are back to thralls horde. Welcome to world of warcraft.

1 Like

I don’t agree with everything said but I don’t like Thrall’s Horde, I wish the Horde was more like Garrosh’s Horde.
Let the Horde be Warmongers, let them make evil things in the eyes of the alliance, why is blizzard so afraid of making the Horde Conquerers/Warmongers? Because that many might view that as Evil? Screw that though, embrace morally dubious actions!
Embrace Orc Warmongering ways, create some political strife with the more pacifist Taurens, allow forsaken to be bitter and evil.
Let the humans pretend to have the moral high ground, more political strife between night elves and Worgen is what I want to see, while dwarves stick with Humans on pilitical matters.

Allow Factions to be more interesting and different, make players who want to pretend you’ve got the moral high ground, the paladin, the “good” races go alliance.
Let the Horde be Honorable in their own right, but warmongers not afraid of committing war crimes unless it’s dishonorable in the Horde’s eyes.
Let there be more faction and race identity.

Edit: I was so glad to see the Horde embracing their conquerer ways when Garrosh decided to push into Ashenvale, it felt great to me as a Night Elf, it felt like that was the true horde.

1 Like

Nah, that’s the retcon in their newer instalments

1 Like

Nowadays people are so weak willed that they cry whenever something happens out of their safespace area be it aggressive military use or just nasty comment. They take it so seriously like it’s happening to them in person

1 Like

I know it’s a retcon, but it’s built well into her previous story nevertheless.

Poor poor horde players, when the events like the one in the Teldrassil do happen than the YouTube and the forums are full of comments how Sylvanas is the best horde leader ever, but when their leaders need to pay for their crimes than they play the victim card.

1 Like

Overarching lore isn’t important any more at Blizzard, it’s only the current expansion that matters. Everything before that can be retconned to pieces to fit.

Gutting the Horde to pieces is just retcon galore for the writers at Blizzard, it’s just another day at the office

1 Like

This too, is awesome!

Well she is/was :sunglasses:

Since I can’t see what you wrote (?), I will take this as a +1 :innocent:

1 Like

I wrote something, but it didn’t recognize it as text so I just left it like that.
I did throw eggs at you though for supporting Sylvanas as warchief :smirk:

Sylvy was the best leader since Doomhammer. Until she betrayed the horde. Therefore she must pay. And I wanna loot her hair and shoulders.

The hair for my forsaken to glue on as a beard, the shoulders for my goblin hunter to transmogg.

what I hate the most is that Lor’themar abandoned Sylvanas out of nowhere and for a completely stupid reason even though he praises her in the heritage quest hard and we get a cinematic of her even and then they make her completely leave the horde LOL sad sad writing

1 Like