Congratulations on castrating the horde

She is always relevant in my heart :flushed:

Victory for Sylvanas, and Death to the Living! :metal: :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Sylvanas loyalist are like…

7 Likes

I would answer to this, but my forum ban would be permanent. And I am serious, but I believe some people have gained their jobs not trough their talents… we can fill in the blanks ourselves without need me to say it out and get wrath of moderators.

Blizzard is full of great talents, but on visuals, music, etc, but when personal connections come to play, you get drop in quality.

WIth WC3 Reforged launched, hopefully it will help people understand the history of Warcraft and what the factions are all about.
Hopefully.
Modern WoW is unrecognizable with the way the story narrative is leading both factions in to.

1 Like

When I see old videos like that, I always find it so strange… To think that I’m watching a video of people, and every single one of them is dead.

All of them had names, families, dreams and fears… All gone…

Arf scheiße !

Remind me when did Jaina pay for her crimes again?

What repercussions did Genn face for practically breaking an armistice/treaty during the literal end of the world happening?

2 Likes

Meanwhile, Saurfang Supporters, non-Loyalists, Baine enthusiasts and their ilk are 120%…

But only when we start with the WC3 storyline.

WhAt AboUt YoUr VERGANGENHEITSBEWÄLTIGUNG??

And before the second person asks me this, yes, this is actually an English word with no direct translation.

en wikipedia org/wiki/Vergangenheitsbew%C3%A4ltigung

But they will need to do a prequel spin off!

(True fact, I never played WC3, but Reforged has me piqued, I’m looking forward to playing through it. When it’s released)

Yes, I’m also looking forward to it. For the SC-remaster they brought back the whole cast and redubbed many scenes.

1 Like

No, no you remind me when did the Grommash from AU universe pay for his crimes there, and when did Saurfang pay for his in the past because of all the victims he caused on both Draenor and in an orc invasion on Azeroth, or when Sylvanas did pay for - the Wrathgate, destruction of the Gilneas and death of the Liam Greymane, murdering of the civilians in Hillsbrad and genocide on Teldrassil ?

I aint Saurfang supporter !

Oh, you’re so buthurt that the Horde has to pay for the Horde of AUs as well.

Good to know.

Why would they?

It’s the Alliance that has such “honor” and demands to dictate the example.

Do as I say, don’t do as I do much?

Also ,the Wrathgate instigators were dealt with, but whatever.

2 Likes

Horde sucks.

Night Elves suck.

Pandaren suck.

Human, gnomes and dwarves are perfect.

1 Like

Sylvanas the edgy arrogant and selfish teenager was an interesting leader.

That’s a new one for me, m’kay.

2 Likes

You started to speak about something the alliance has to pay but you left out many things here so I wanted to remind you about all the war crimes the horde characters caused for which they never did pay for.

And Sylvanas ordered the Wrathgate incident, that even stated the writer of the WoW lore Alex Afrasiabi, get your facts straight pal :

https://blizzardwatch.com/2018/11/12/alex-afrasiabi-reveals-sylvanas-ordered-wrathgate/

I also do hope how your zandalari empire has enough of gold to repay its debts to the pandaren and all other races which suffered because of it in the time in which Zul was a member of Rastakhan council.