Congratulations on castrating the horde

Alliance can’t stop having opinions that nobody asked about. Just like with racism. It doesen’t affect you yet you act like it Does. Lmao get off.

He is just as bad as Baine.

1 Like

Sylvanas was compared to Nathrezim by Nathrezim and brought us many other examples why she’s like them during WoW. But now the people started to complain how poorly written she is? Did you never entered the pit of Saron or read edge of night? Keep in mind that it she showed these character traits already over 10 years ago!

Your idol tried to genocide draenei even without any demon blood involved. So stop your judging mouth running free.

Garrosh did nothing wrong. You see what would happen in AU if you wouldn’t commit it!

this is cycle :). Our life would be worthless without death :). No reason to be sad about it, however try documentary The shall not grow old.

1 Like

I think writing changes just as the game does.

Even the Shadowlands cinematic had that unexpected turn of events. Yet people only saw Sylvannas winning Lich King. Majority does not question “what’s the role of Bolvar now?”. He is not dead, nor actually defeated in any sense, you can’t say he is a death knight i guess either so what is he now? Because he if anything else went through such events that he is definitely NOT “nothing”.

The last thing that happened when Saurfang got infront Ogrimmar’s gate with Anduin and Thrall and then Saurfang got killed by Sylvannas calling BOTH horde and the alliance “nothing” was the moment where I felt just as I did several times watching GameOfThrones. Sometimes you don’t know what character does why it does and when will actually do it.

But I guess it’s just fine when you get that kind of a story written for a TV show that you most likely payed 10 dollars a month to watch on HBO, but it’s absolute disgrace when Blizzard does that to maintain the life of a game for which you also pay pretty much the same amount of money.

It’s the success that hurts doesn’t it?

She also says “you son of a b**ch” in that shortstory. I couldn’t care less what lore they present in books and short stories.
There’s also a short story where a naaru manifests as a young woman and someone falls in love with it or something like that. Truly horrible representation of the WoW lore. It reminds me of how Star Wars had an insanely vast expanded universe via books. Do you seriously believe people are going to consider such additions as part of the original medium?

Talanji’s absence in the story doesn’t equate to the character ultimately turning out lacking to you? Why wouldn’t you want her to share her input on the developments. Are we going to pretend that doesn’t come off as indifference?
Same with Illidan addressing Tyrande and Malfurion in a tiny letter at the end of Legion. Was that supposed to address the absence of interaction between them?

And how is the Zandalari not part of the horde? They joined us along with Talanji. last I checked, she’s the ruler of the Zandalari.

I dont like to repeat myself but this is what is stated in the lore, and its a clear division between the groups :

In other words yeah draenei are eredar species, but they are the ones of them which never have been corrupted nor did they corrupt anyone.
Draenei = eredar but not all eredar = draenei.

This is just more horde apologism from you. You have a good stomach to defend those names they took and the fact that those things don’t bother them at all. They could literally take the names of any other orcs and name their city and land with their names but no they have chosen to name them with the names of the two genociders instead.

What, return to your first post and see what you actually did there, you blamed draenei for the things the Burning Legion, Sargeras and Kil’jaeden did which is far from the correct lore as it can be, everyone can see that, you cant escape from that fact…

So what does war mean in WARcraft? :joy: I’m confused.

Nothing anymore lorewise but in game Horde is still wrecking everyone in PvP.

Bring back garrosh and all are gonna be fine

I though how you want a cultural leader this time, someone like Baine or Lor’themar, and not a return to a bloodthirsty warmonger. But some hordelings never change.

GIve back my garrosh and take my money! Simple

Some people are taking this discussion far to seriously… this is wow.
Why bring real world racism and comparrisions to real world wars?

Baine or lor themar? Wtf are we pus**s? Garrosh was a true war chief and the best personality I have ever seen in a game

Notice how there are other foes you can go to war with? Like those who threaten Azeroth with extinction and whatnot? You don’t have to be at war with the Horde/Alliance to make a war.

2 Likes

At this point I think how Varian should have dismantled horde after it was defeated during the MOP, its a shame that he didn’t do that while he was alive.

Can’t speak much because I left when Garrosh was about to get raided.
Just came back yesterday. The game feels fresh to me since there’s a ton of new content to explore.

I play both factions dumb-dumb…