Conquest boxes in season 4?

Any update on whether there will be conquest boxes this season? Personally i’m sitting on 7k conquest, with fully duelist geared. I’d love to mess around and try out some other characters this season with my friends, but honestly do not want to grind conquest again on another character.

30 Likes

Literally just came here to ask that same question. Let’s hope somebody can shed some light

2 Likes

Honestly i think they forgot to add it.

5 Likes

Id really like them as well, but as they didn’t gave them as a option when this season ended, I dont think they’ll come anymore

2 Likes

Up !

10 chars.

We. Want. Conquest. Boxes. Season 4. NOW, ZUG ZUG!

4 Likes

Same, it’s weird, last short season, I want to play my alts etc… WHERE IS THESE BOXES?

1 Like

give me the boîtes, blizzard!

3 Likes

You get the boîte during prepatch, do not worry !

We’ll call it “catch-up”.

5 Likes

The rattrapage boîtes, I see…

1 Like

That’s 100 % why they’re not adding them now, so people will have reason to play prepatch

please add boxes, im getting bored of this season already.

2 Likes

It’s not happening, is it?

I think if they don’t get added next reset then we can safely assume it’s not happening. Absolutely ridiculous of them if they don’t though

2 Likes

WHERE IS MY BOXES, I WANT TO PLAY ALTS BUT I DON’T WANT TO WASTE 1-2 week TO GEAR THEM. Everyone want’s to play alts!

2 Likes

+1 upvote on this.

Sitting full duelist gear on my main. 10k+ conq in leftovers. 4 alts that need gear that I would like to play before the expansion ends. Literally not possible to gear them all without some support from my main.

1 Like

Unfortunately they weren’t added today either boys. It’s not looking good…

2 Likes

Yep not gonna add it are they. I’ve unsubbed already, just a waste of time playing this season. Didn’t even bother adding new recolour or something for duelist, and the enchant might as well be invisible :rofl:

2 Likes

Would be awesome if they added this, soon! Bump!

1 Like

They didn’t add it on NA today. SO THEY JUST DON’T CARE.
Sometimes I just want to stop playing WoW because of Blizzard, they have 0 interaction with community. If Blizzard ask all pvp players - “Do you want us to add boxes”? Everyone say yes, but they just don’t care.

1 Like